Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka Lighter Socket To Small For Everything!

undlou

I have a streetka and one thing I have noticed about it is that my lighter socket is too short for my satnavs charger. I thought that it was that charger but every plug i find is to long to fit in the socket. I thought being a ford it would be standard size? or is it because its an old design?

does anyone know where i can get a HTC desire that fits a streetka socket. or can i change it somehow?

i cant use satnavs or anything, its a nightmare! its only a 2004. my toyota celica that was a 1994 plate (10 years older!) had a standard socket so i dont see why my streetka doesnt?!

thank you!

I have a streetka and one thing I have noticed about it is that my lighter socket is too short for my satnavs charger. I thought that it was that charger but every plug i find is to long to fit in the socket. I thought being a ford it would be standard size? or is it because its an old design?

does anyone know where i can get a HTC desire that fits a streetka socket. or can i change it somehow?

i cant use satnavs or anything, its a nightmare! its only a 2004. my toyota celica that was a 1994 plate (10 years older!) had a standard socket so i dont see why my streetka doesnt?!

thank you!

hi yiu can buy them from most moto factors and just change them just make sure the wireing pins ar the same on new one

there not that hard to remove just turn them should come out.

Not being funny but have you checked to make sure there's nothing stuck in the socket?

Lots of plug in devices come with adaptor sleeves to make up for different diameter sockets.

I have had a few instances of going to plug things into my works car and finding all manner of crap in the socket.

Just a thought.

Sorry if i am teaching you to suck eggs.

Seems strange to me as our SportKA will have the same size socket and everything Ive got fits in it OK.