#1 greenymk7

greenymk7

Area Rep: Midlands (Detailing Guru)

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec-S TDCI

Posted 20 January 2012 - 10:34 AM

So the lease on my Fiesta is coming to and end at the end of march so i thought i would jump back on board for a while until it leaves my driveway for ever.

Hows everyone doing these days and hows everyone's fiestas getting on?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 DanGull

DanGull

Area Rep: Midlands (Despite owning a Seat)

• FOC Supporters
  • 2,229 posts
  • Ford Model: Formerly a Mk7 Fiesta Titanium 1.6 TiVCT now a Seat Leon FR+ 2.0TDI 170
  • Year: 2014

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

Welcome back Greeny.

Didn't realise your car was on a lease - can I ask how you've found the experience? I'm considering doing the same for my next car, seems to make sense for the self employed person.

#3 greenymk7

greenymk7

Area Rep: Midlands (Detailing Guru)

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec-S TDCI

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:30 AM

Hi Dan,

Found it to be perfectly fine. Warranty covered the couple of problems that i had with the car and when i got the car the deal i found was great.

Had a letter a couple of weeks ago saying they will be picking the car up on april 5th and thats it all done, no problems at all.

I am leasing again for my next car but that is only for 2 years rather than 3 and is through my local merc garage instead of specific lease company.

i would say its well worth the look if you like to change cars regularly and want to have a small deposit.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users