Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im Back!!

greenymk7

So the lease on my Fiesta is coming to and end at the end of march so i thought i would jump back on board for a while until it leaves my driveway for ever.

Hows everyone doing these days and hows everyone's fiestas getting on?

Welcome back Greeny.

Didn't realise your car was on a lease - can I ask how you've found the experience? I'm considering doing the same for my next car, seems to make sense for the self employed person.

Hi Dan,

Found it to be perfectly fine. Warranty covered the couple of problems that i had with the car and when i got the car the deal i found was great.

Had a letter a couple of weeks ago saying they will be picking the car up on april 5th and thats it all done, no problems at all.

I am leasing again for my next car but that is only for 2 years rather than 3 and is through my local merc garage instead of specific lease company.

i would say its well worth the look if you like to change cars regularly and want to have a small deposit.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club