Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 Mondeo 1.8 Td Inner Track Rods

Keith Fisher

just been renewing front wishbones tie rods, discs pads n lastly track rod ends on my 1999 mondeo, the track rod end was so ceased up ive managed to snap it off, im wonderimg if its possible to now change the inner track rod as opposed to the complete rack, any info would be greatly recieved, thanx

just been renewing front wishbones tie rods, discs pads n lastly track rod ends on my 1999 mondeo, the track rod end was so ceased up ive managed to snap it off, im wonderimg if its possible to now change the inner track rod as opposed to the complete rack, any info would be greatly recieved, thanx

Never worked on a mk2 mondeo but you should be able to unscrew the track rod from the rack. you might need to use a crows foot socket on a ratchet with a long extension though.

inner track rods usually cost about the same as track rod ends, £20-30

thanx mate, tryin to get as much info as possible so i can decide weather its worth it or not, a new rack plus subframe dropping plus getting it to somewhere that i can get it lifted high enough etc , mite be better to bite bullet n break it, shame coz its a cracing motor

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club