Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello soon to become new Fiesta Titanium Owner

knighton

Hello I'm Mike. Have a Fiesta Flame at the moment, and just put my deposit down on a New Fiesta Titanium. Being Built on the 12/2/09 and should get it first week of March. Will look foward to posting and hearing from fellow members. All the best.

Hello I'm Mike. Have a Fiesta Flame at the moment, and just put my deposit down on a New Fiesta Titanium. Being Built on the 12/2/09 and should get it first week of March. Will look foward to posting and hearing from fellow members. All the best.

Good choice that man!

Is it a 1.4 or 1.6--petrol or diesel?

What colour?

Any extras?

Good choice that man!

Is it a 1.4 or 1.6--petrol or diesel?

What colour?

Any extras?

hi thanks for you interest, its a 1.4 petrol in Sea grey with Tech pack and full body kit. I notice you have gone for the x like a lot of people seem to have done. You pleased with yours?

Mike--I love it to bits!

Best car I have bought in a long while. It's so smooth and comfortable--nothing like the previous models imo.

It feels as solidly built as a BMW or Audi and like I've said in a previous thread I look forward to driving it and I hate leaving it!

I suppose that's sad isn't it?

Just wait til you get yours................ :P

Mike--I love it to bits!

Best car I have bought in a long while. It's so smooth and comfortable--nothing like the previous models imo.

It feels as solidly built as a BMW or Audi and like I've said in a previous thread I look forward to driving it and I hate leaving it!

I suppose that's sad isn't it?

Just wait til you get yours................ :P

No its not sad, I have never had a new car before, and although I cant wait I am a little nervous too.

Do you know if you should polish a new car to protect the paint work when you first get it? I havent gone for any of the special protector they try to sell you! I will post some photos when I get it so you can see it. Mike

The first new car I had I polished every 2-3 weeks.

Just recently I read that you should only polish them with a good quality wax polish (like Autoglym or Mer) once every 6 months.

Doubt if I'll stick to that though because I quite enjoy cleaning my car--better than housework anyway!!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club