#1 SmiffyRebel

SmiffyRebel

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Mk 2 Estate
  • Year: 1998

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

I have Mk2 Mondeo estate when locking or opening the car from the drivers door all the the other doors do not open or lock, but when opening or locking from the front passenger door all the doors including the drivers door opens or locks, I think this proves the wiring to & from the drivers door so i suspect one of the micro switches may be at fault. Any advice on this would be appreciated THANKS

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 gregers

gregers

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • Name: greg
  • Ford Model: smax titainium tdci
  • Year: 2008

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:29 PM

i would say you have a few broken wires within the gaitor to sort out?

#3 sheeny

sheeny

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: james
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec
  • Year: 1999

Posted 25 January 2012 - 10:09 PM

I have Mk2 Mondeo estate when locking or opening the car from the drivers door all the the other doors do not open or lock, but when opening or locking from the front passenger door all the doors including the drivers door opens or locks, I think this proves the wiring to & from the drivers door so i suspect one of the micro switches may be at fault. Any advice on this would be appreciated THANKS

try reseting ur central locking bye turning ingtion on and of 4 times under 6 seconds u should hear a nosie from the car the press ur fob that resets ur central locking wait for 1 min before trying ur fob hope this works for u bud :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users