• Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

lodav2011

Best Lights To Buy?

There's so many threads on this one buddy. I would search the forums.

Many people go for the Philips Blue Vision bulbs. Other have HIDs fitted.

hi louis

Im currently using Ultra Power bulbs in my fez, you will need H7 for the dipped, H1 for the main and 501 for the sidelights, i love these bulbs they have made such a difference to the whole look of the car at night and it makes safer to

ill put the link at the bottom of this post, i would recommend the silver tech bulbs to cause they will get rid of the fried egg look

hope this helps

http://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?c=ULTRABULBS&s=category

hi louis

Im currently using Ultra Power bulbs in my fez, you will need H7 for the dipped, H1 for the main and 501 for the sidelights, i love these bulbs they have made such a difference to the whole look of the car at night and it makes safer to

ill put the link at the bottom of this post, i would recommend the silver tech bulbs to cause they will get rid of the fried egg look

hope this helps

http://www.larkspeed...ULBS&s=category

just looking now i have used this brand before and i think ill give them a try again, cheers buddy

I've always been a fan of osram night breakers for the main beam and Philips blue vision for sidelights. These were h4 and 501 bulbs in my previous Fiats. Not changed the Fiesta bulbs yet. I've been finding the Fiesta lights to be pretty good for an Oem setup.

i have had... ebay specials, phillips bluevisions, halfords blue, phillips ultra visions, and currently on a set of osram nightbreakers... for the colour, phillips bluevisions. they actually have a blue tinge to them without looking illegal, the ultravisions clear up that murky colour and are good distance wise but they all suffer from the same issue... dont last too long!!! and on a quick note, my nightbreakers are really good

I bought a set of nightbreakers for mine but not fitted yet. Had them on transit connect and they are a really good light.