• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 blueovalcraig

blueovalcraig

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Ford Model: 2009 Ford Focus Zetec S 1.8 TDCi

Posted 26 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

I had same problem with mine and put the diagnostic computer on, no signal from N/S/R sensor. swapped N/S/R with O/S/R and still had no signal from N/S/R. After a bit of investigation, I noticed one of the wires on the loom between N/S/R sensor and chassis had a slightly swollen bit on it. I peeled the outer cover off the wire and found the wire was corroded. Connected both ends with a crimped terminal, problem solved.

How did you get on with yours?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 MARLEY

MARLEY

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Name: PAUL
  • Ford Model: MK2 FOCUS 2.0 TDCI GHIA
  • Year: 2007

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:17 PM

I had same problem with mine and put the diagnostic computer on, no signal from N/S/R sensor. swapped N/S/R with O/S/R and still had no signal from N/S/R. After a bit of investigation, I noticed one of the wires on the loom between N/S/R sensor and chassis had a slightly swollen bit on it. I peeled the outer cover off the wire and found the wire was corroded. Connected both ends with a crimped terminal, problem solved.

How did you get on with yours?

to be honest i have got no further with the problem, really i need to get on ramp or have it plugged in to find fault,
Regards
Paul

#18 MARLEY

MARLEY

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • Name: PAUL
  • Ford Model: MK2 FOCUS 2.0 TDCI GHIA
  • Year: 2007

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:53 PM

Breaking News

Just had my car plugged in and the rear nearside wire to the sensor is corroded about 2 or 3 inch down the line, repaired and working, GOOD RESULT. Happy Days :D :D :D

Regards
Paul

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users