Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Fiesta St

MarkyR

Just thought I would let ya all know, spoke to my dealer and they have had confirmation from Ford about the Fiesta ST and it will be built, on sale before the end of the year, predicted as September. Aggressive styling, around 190BHP! confirmed, ST graphics etc. No pricing though but good MPG and low tax is expected, same engine as in the Focus Zetec S with more power as I think it's around 180bhp in that? Interior styling will be the same as current but with ST seats and trim etc, should have a mild facelift too although if it has the front grill of the concept car then I doubt you'll be able to tell haha.

• Like 1

I doubt it'll be group 20! More like 30 or less. A Clio Sport is group 30, they go up to 50.

I just run on the old 1 - 20 system lol, it's easier :P

I just run on the old 1 - 20 system lol, it's easier :P

hahaha, yeah, i know exactly what you mean! I did originally post group 15 then went and checked the Clio's group, and had to edit my post lol.. :D

Lol, the only thing that would have my buy one are what are the alternitives? Corsa, Clio, Golf, DS3; all kinda meh really which is why I bought a Fiesta to begin with.

So its a tuned engine with no turbo? Wouldn't touch it with a bargepole then. Would be better buying a corsa vxr

So its a tuned engine with no turbo? Wouldn't touch it with a bargepole then. Would be better buying a corsa vxr

It's the same engine as the Focus Zetec S I.E. the Ecoboost engine. The same as the Focus ST, so yes it is turbo or super charged. What ever they use. And why does it matter if it has a turbo or supercharger or not anyway? Seriously?

I'd imagine it'd be turbocharged, a NA hothatch wouldn't work at all, I don't think Ford would be that silly when considering the competition, especially with the ZS being turbocharged; my niggle is what the price is gonna be with the ZS being 15 and half...

Yeah, the price, the Focus Zetec S is around 18, 19k but I can see the Fezza ST being around 17k. Ford will want to keep it cheap and sell well. No pricing has been released yet so it's all guess work. I will most definitely think about buying one, if the price is right.

Depends on insurance really, if I could afford to insure I'd consider it after my ZS hits 3 years in 2014, though by then I'd hope for a Focus RS over the ST Fiesta really if I could afford it.

Depends on insurance really, if I could afford to insure I'd consider it after my ZS hits 3 years in 2014, though by then I'd hope for a Focus RS over the ST Fiesta really if I could afford it.

I doubt you'll be worried about insurance if your looking at an RS! I would be thinking 320bhp for that?!?!

Suppose :P Shame about no RS Fiesta, I'd instantly buy it :P

it will be like that concept that was floating about on here ages ago probably, september time was always when i thought it was being honest... and the insurance group 20, thats a long shot, looking at this list... the 1.6 eco-boost engine shouldn't be bad either!!!

05-ford-fiesta-st-concept-livewhite.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club