Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Little Mush

Help...unable To Find Aux Input Of 2006 Fiesta

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

Recently bought a 2006 Fiesta Zetec Climate and I can't, for the life of me, find the 3.5mm aux input for an ipod/mp3 player. The handbook doesn't tell you where it can be located and from what I've read in other forums, it may be wired but not present.

Can anybody clear this up for me please? When I press the Aux button on the radio (6000CD) it works, so surely it has to be somewhere...!!?

Thanks!

It would be next to the gear stick/12v socket if it was fitted.

If you have it installed it should be in front of the gearstick, something like this (though not identical as I think this is from an ST)

GetAttachment-12aspx-1.jpg

If you don't have it you need to buy the kit from Ford & install - like this.

a friend of mine had this prob we found it in the glove box!

Thanks so much for the help! It isn't installed by the gear stick or in the glove box, so it looks as though I'll have to buy the kit or a converter for the mp3 to go through the radio!

Thanks again :)