Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Interior

focuscolin

Hi I've just joined havein been away for a year with a vauxhall astra I'm back in a Ford good times anyway I've just bought a mk3 58reg focus 1.8 tdci zetec and I need to know how to get hold of a centre console ,the silver part where the cup holders are a front heater panel with switches and the push tray thing where the ashtray goes I guess. I've looked on eBay on part sites with no joy .when i got my car it looks like someone has sprayed the silver part with a cleaner and not wiped it off so its gone dark and spoted the silver really looks crap. also if i can I don't mind spraying the parts to match the dash does anyone know the color and where i can get them from colin.

Hi and Welcome to FOC

breakers would be your best bet or search on eBay for similar parts and then contact them for your required part , if they have it ask them how much and to do a buy it now.

Your car will be classed as MK2.5 face lift model , but a MK2 console should also fit

Hi I've just joined havein been away for a year with a vauxhall astra I'm back in a Ford good times anyway I've just bought a mk3 58reg focus 1.8 tdci zetec and I need to know how to get hold of a centre console ,the silver part where the cup holders are a front heater panel with switches and the push tray thing where the ashtray goes I guess. I've looked on eBay on part sites with no joy .when i got my car it looks like someone has sprayed the silver part with a cleaner and not wiped it off so its gone dark and spoted the silver really looks crap. also if i can I don't mind spraying the parts to match the dash does anyone know the color and where i can get them from colin.

Welcome to the Forum Colin,

have you considerd getting some 3M vynl wrap and covering the panels?

it would be alot cheaper and you can purchase the wrap on eBay in carbon fibre effect or matt silver,

its very easy to apply too, no bubbles.

also If you get a momment log on to photobucket and upload the picture's of your Motor When you Collect it form the Dealer,

you can then link them to this forum,

once uploaded go to Album,

below or above each picture on photobucket is an Image URL

copy this URL and paste it in to your posts

once pasted in the post remove the

.img from either side of the link then its job done,

also check out DMB Graphics for Ford badge Overlays and vintage Decals Click Here

and see my guides listed below this post you may find some of Interest.

Hope this helps mate cool.gif

Thats a shame. I just sold the centre console part from a Titanium on eBay for £26. It may be worth checking with your main dealer for prices. If you go in and explain what it is you want, they can put it up on the screen for you to pick out. Last time I went in the centre console parts were not that expensive. May be worth a try.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-MK3-ST-220-CARBON-FIBER-CENTER-CONSOLE-/230734797737?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35b8dd9ba9

See the ST one in the link above,

their is a rubber matt missing from the cup holder,

i have one to fit this shape if any one needs a rubber mat for this shape of cup holder PM me and ill sell it for £9 including 1st Class shipping from Ireland

Thanks to every one for the ideas I like the idea of the wrap found some nice ones in silver and graphite carbon on eBay sounds like a plan, also thankyou for putting me right on the model Mk2.5 should be better finding the bits in future , I'd just like to add what a great forum this is I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the car now start takein it apart Lol my Mrs says I'm never happy women they don't understand..

Thanks to every one for the ideas I like the idea of the wrap found some nice ones in silver and graphite carbon on eBay sounds like a plan, also thankyou for putting me right on the model Mk2.5 should be better finding the bits in future , I'd just like to add what a great forum this is I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the car now start takein it apart Lol my Mrs says I'm never happy women they don't understand..

Im 100% with you on all of that mate, including the part with the woman not understanding lol

im in battle with her over the car since the day i bought it :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Will a Mk 2.5 centre console fit a Mk 2 comfortably by re positioning the 12v? I'm thinking of going all out when I go to breakers next week and looking through a few 2.5s for parts. I really want the armrest with the extra storage as you couldn't fit a cats ball hair in the space under the MK2 armrest. Will this be an easy job as I currently have cruise control and MK2.5 information cluster on my to do list.

I'm thinking of a 2.5 console swap myself.

Just missed out on one on eBay from an ST.

As you say, I'm sure that the only thing that needs altering is the lighter socket position.

• 1 month later...

Did you ever get anywhere with this Stoney? Found one a few weeks ago at scarp but they wanted a small fortune for it.

Holding fire for now.

Chin deep into a bathroom refit at the moment.