Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Pidu

Guide Fitting Cruise Control Focus Mk2 & Mk2.5 And Ford C-Max

753 posts in this topic

I finally got the CC working on my Focus!!!  :yahoo:

As the ELMConfig (0.2.17b) fails to read the whole SID803 PCM memory (not the SID803A) . I finaly solved my propblem by finding an ECU tuning shop who agreed to use their MAGPro2 via OBD to read and save the whole PCM memory via OBD connector, I manually modified the offsets based on the VID-Block modifications done by ELMConfig (PCM configuration), written back to PCM using MAGPro2 again, then activated CC in GEM an HEC using ELMConfig.

So, the points to record about my experience:

- ELMConfig is not compatible (yet) with SID803 PCM even if is in the list. But you can find alternate solutions to read/write it (MAGPro2, I/O terminal, BDM...) and determine what to change by comparing  *.elm PCM configuration save file, with vs without integrated Speed Control. (the *.elm files are the VID-Block hex bytes saved as string. Easy to find in MPC555 dump).

- Some Focus MK2 (the first ones at least) don't have the wires for the CC, from steering clock spring connector to the GEM connector. But it is not impossible the install if you find wire terminals.

Finally the total cost for all is about 200€ (steering wheel, airbag, connectors + modified ELM + MAGPro2 service). And a lot of time , patience and brainstorm :wacko:

Many thanks to you guys, to civil-zz (the ELMConfig developper) and the guy who agreed to take some time (and very few of my money)  with his MAGPro2.

Stoney871 likes this

11 hours ago, littlebalup said:

I finally got the CC working on my Focus!!!  :yahoo:

Great to hear that mate, I'm glad you got it sorted in the end :)

Any problems using CC now? Everything working well?

Stoney871 likes this

16 hours ago, igorsinkovec said:

Any problems using CC now? Everything working well?

Like a charm :smile:

Some picture of my custom wiring (white and brown wires):

fe25e2d44d374ea7a94ab288a7e2cdbf.png

Stoney871 likes this