Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Request For Vin: Cruise Control

dLockers

Hi,

In an effort to solve the retrofit cruise control myself, could someone provide me with the VIN numbers for a

Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TiVCT (09->) WITH Cruise Control

and a Ford Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TiVCT (09->) WITHOUT Cruise Control.

The more the better.

Thanks very much,

If you PM it over i'll keep privacy as an up most concern. However, please understand your VIN is not a private thing and is published on the front of your car (windscreen)

Edited by Mark M.K
We have closed this topic after speeking to the admin, who said you cannot ask for any personal details, including car VIN numbers. Consider this a informal warning, if we see you ask again you will be suspended from FOC.

I'd like to point out that no Zetec S has cruise control, as its only on a factory fit Titanium. So you wont find any VIN numbers for that.

i have a titanium with cruise control

but i'm not going to give you my VIN because of the way you have spoken to established members of this owners club in your other thread.

and i urge other titanium owners to do the same and embargo dLockers in this matter.

just my two pence worth.

I'd like to point out that no Zetec S has cruise control, as its only on a factory fit Titanium. So you wont find any VIN numbers for that.

Pretty sure it was available as an option in early on Zetec S' (09 ish)

i have a titanium with cruise control

but i'm not going to give you my VIN because of the way you have spoken to established members of this owners club in your other thread.

and i urge other titanium owners to do the same and embargo dLockers in this matter.

just my two pence worth.

Yeah, unless you'd actually like me to share how to install cruise control on your car, withhold it.

Yeah, unless you'd actually like me to share how to install cruise control on your car, withhold it.

at least you aren't calling me a REMOVED

at least you aren't calling me a REMOVED

I stand by what I said, lol.

Guy is a professional.

I stand by what I said, lol.

Guy is a professional.

no further interest.

Received 2 vins already, titanium 3dr with cruise would be appreciated.

You know you can look up the vin for any Ford from it's registration plate at http://www.etis.ford.com/? FInd a 3 door titanium out and about (or a photo online) and stick it in!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club