AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Darren Cook

Focus Mk1 Boot Wiring Loom

5 posts in this topic

Hey, noticed whilst repairing a leak in the boot that someone's messed with the loom extended wires and one is lose with seemingly no place to connect..

its a orange and green wire. any ideas?

Pictures below.... Click for bigger image

thumb_18f66155.jpg

thumb_70fb8a91.jpg

Searched around and this might be yellow/green and be rear fog light?... any input on if im right. my multimeter doesn't fit into this connector to test for +12v on fogs on.

I think the only way to check for sure is to cut into it and test the voltage , being in the boot it may also have been a power feed if some one had used a sub in there

I think the only way to check for sure is to cut into it and test the voltage , being in the boot it may also have been a power feed if some one had used a sub in there

Only thing sub wise it could be is a signal line (ignition on/off) as its far too thin for power. (would be 10 gauge (400watt) or thicker)

I will just cut the connector off. doesn't connect to anything that i can see anyway.. cheers.

has it had a tow bar taken off