Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta 1.4 Tdci (Van) Turbo Problem. Please Help!!

ScottFiesta13

Ok, so i have already sold my 2008 fiesta 1.4 tdci (got deposit of £100) and he's picking it up on sunday with the rest of the money. The problem i have is that every time i enter turbo it makes a huge blowing noise like the air is passing out somewhere. The turbo itself is fine and this only happens when its under strain (accelerating). If its up on ramp wheels free it won't even make the noise in 3rd gear... so far i have been looking all over the internet for a cause/ solution and so far i found it could be an injector that i had fitted as others who had theirs fixed had the same or similar problem.

I need to know if there is a solution to this problem or if somebody who has had this problem or has an idea can tell me where i could locate the fault!?!?!

Try at least posting an intro first mate...

Generally members who make their first post an urgent in need of help question tend not to get the help they need and just go ignored.

That asides good luck, the clock is ticking lol :)

If its an air wooshing noise it can only be a boost leak, check all pipework (there is only 2 major pipes here)

And check the turbo manifold to see if its damaged.

It won't be injectors as they are far too high pressure to 'woosh'

Thanks for the help. I've checked the pipes, they seem to be ok. I know the injectors are not the problem, just a cause, as I only had it fixed a couple of days before hand (something i didn't make very clear :P) and I will be stripping the top of the engine to check the manifold on Monday unfortunately a bit too late but its all good.

Thanks again for the help :rolleyes: