Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do It Yourself Radio Code Generator

Stoney871

Obviously being fully aware of the forum regulations on supplying radio codes i just wanted to share this information.

I have found an app on the iPhone app store, search the app store for "Ford M Radio Code" and the app is available for 69p

It does show L, M and V code modes but i have tested it with codes i know work (both M and V) and they both generate the same code so i am very sure that the V code setting does not work.

All the same, the M code part works just fine.

Just thought someone may find this useful if they intend removing their radio or disconnecting their battery.

• 4 months later...

If you google ford radio code generator you can get the program free. Just download and run

• 2 weeks later...

the only app available only shows support for m-series. bp nav-EX . bp nav-NX. i dont think he has done a v app yet though im waiting on emails back to find out. ive used both the m and one of the nav generators and both work fine.. the nave needs 12 digit serial and 10 digit model number.. the m the normal 6 digit serial after the m ofcourse.

dont suppose anyone has come across a v series generator for the computer??

The V code generator needs access to Ford's own database to create the code.

There is an M code generator on the Apple App store, an earlier version purported to create V codes but only calculated the same codes as the M setting.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club