Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Exhaust Sound

Ryan DC

Anybody got any good advice on how to get your fiesta mk6.5 zetec s louder?

Induction kit and decat wide bore exhaust.

Why do you want it louder?

Hate your neighbour?

Lol

Dont you love the sweet sound of a small car without any baffles. Reminds me of my lovely wife snoring through the night while I think of a way of sound proofing her before I go insane from the constant irritating reverberation. LOL

Yeah my neighbour is a &@£! And I just want it louder because it's too quiet. But yeah that sounds good. Any type that would work best with the fiesta... Mk6?

LOL @ btmaldon,

I was having the same conversation with a friend yesterday about mopeds with 'sports exhausts'. I said they sound very much like a tin full of wasps or bees with a microphone attached somewhere inside and lots of echo added.

This was the same friend who told me to fit a straight through exhaust and a K&N to my little 1.25 Fiesta! The K&N would be cool because there's no need to replace them you just wash them, and they do look kinda cool - but the sports exhaust? I'll pass :D

Oh sorry! To the OP - you could probably get really good results from a straight through exhaust, sister's boyfriend has done this to his Zetec S and the sound is actually really good. Not too loud but sounds more throaty, perfect. I think he bought his on eBay for like £400, but you can probably get them cheaper. Fitting them is relatively easy but you need access to ramps ideally.

That's a great idea... I never thought of that. Cheers mate. Il give it a go!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club