Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Usb Port

mikesrob

Hi, just a quick question , I have a focus titanium, 08 reg with sony DAB radio and bluetooth, I have seen posts here about an usb port in some cars, would it be in mine?, if so where would it be??. Thanks in advance,Mike.

my friend has a 1.6 ford focus zetec s 2010 plate with the upgrded sony dab digital radio with bluetooth, and his usb port is in the center storage compartment (under the armrest) next to the 12v socket, if you have it you cant miss it!!

hope this helps

if you have it you cant miss it!!

Agree completely there, I don't have one in my focus style, but when I tried looking in my friend's one, found it immediately. You will know if you have it :)

• 1 month later...

I think that sony dba fitted to have a built in USB port located on the cd/radio facia. It may be situated at the left of aux socket in the glovebox hidden in a little hollow. Have a try, i hope this helps, thanks.

Hi, might depend upon the month the car was manuafacturered in 2008. I know for sure that USB wasn't available on early Mk4 Mondeo's.

Chris

If it turns out you don't have the USB port, perhaps one of these would interest you?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251014976852?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Mine's located in the cupholder under the centre armrest, and is barely noticeable... works really well, especially if you want the satnav powered up, plus phone charger etc.... ;)

• 11 months later...

hey guys i do have a usb in centre but dosnt work, does it have to be activated somehow any help pls

hey guys i do have a usb in centre but dosnt work, does it have to be activated somehow any help pls

Have you tried pressing the mode button on the radio stalk or the CD/AUX button on the head unit until you get to USB function?

Have you tried pressing the mode button on the radio stalk or the CD/AUX button on the head unit until you get to USB function?

hi, yes tried that but no joy thanks for reply

hi, yes tried that but no joy thanks for reply

hi, yes it lets me on it but it wont scroll to usb its locked on line in and wont come off that

hi, yes it lets me on it but it wont scroll to usb its locked on line in and wont come off that

Hi mate, what have you got plugged into the usb socket?

its one of them e cigs its brand new and it also charges from the wall plug via usb connection it must be the car ones faulty but code reader cant find anything either thanks for help tho bud