Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hey up!

andyroo89

hey up im andy ive already posted a couple of things but dont think ive said hi! im 20 in a couple of weeks, im a mechanic and i love cars! simple really. ive got about 7 cars at the moment 5 of which are fiestas lol the other 2 are honda crx and a golf 1.8. im trying to get ready to get on track at the moment aswell :P

andy

Hi and welcome to the club mate

hey up im andy ive already posted a couple of things but dont think ive said hi! im 20 in a couple of weeks, im a mechanic and i love cars! simple really. ive got about 7 cars at the moment 5 of which are fiestas lol the other 2 are honda crx and a golf 1.8. im trying to get ready to get on track at the moment aswell :P

andy

Hi Andy and welcome.

Another member on board from Leicestershire--whereabouts in Loughborough are you--I used to live there myself a few years ago!

Just one thing though--get some more fiestas--you've only got five!!!!!!!

hello and thanks! oh kool more people from round here that like fords!! im next to lodge farm.. or the toby carvery if you dont know where lodgey is. and yeah i know lol :( still not got the xr2!!!! jks

andy

hello and thanks! oh kool more people from round here that like fords!! im next to lodge farm.. or the toby carvery if you dont know where lodgey is. and yeah i know lol :( still not got the xr2!!!! jks

andy

Spooky or what?

I used to live on Holt Drive which is a gnat's c*ck away from where you are. Up until a year or so ago I was in Loughborough regularly on a Friday afternoon but now it's only the odd ocasion if I need to go the bank or get something for the other half!!

XR2 eh--I had one of those--mine was a red one on a "C" plate--had it after my XR3i which I loved so much that I used to wash and polish it every week without fail.Then I saw a RS Turbo in gleaming white and that was that; so bye bye XR3i hello RS Turbo.

What a machine that was--bog standard--but there wasn't much that out performed it until I saw another hot little number.

Orion ghia injection in stunning black with every extra you could get on it---I loved that car more than my XR3i--lost count of the number of hours spent on it washing, leathering, polishing and generally titivating it. Then some thieving b*****d stole it and I was gutted!!

Never mind--I'm in love aqain--my new Fiesta's great but because I've spent so much time chatting I haven't washed it yet and I've had it 6 days!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah small world! nice cars! i drive round my 1.6 si project at the moment but ive also got a honda crx but one of the first 4, an rs1800, i had a 2003 fiesta which i sold to go back to older cars and a golf 1.8 thats fast ish. is it the latest shape or the 02-08 shape? my 03 zetec handled so well!!

andy

yeah small world! nice cars! i drive round my 1.6 si project at the moment but ive also got a honda crx but one of the first 4, an rs1800, i had a 2003 fiesta which i sold to go back to older cars and a golf 1.8 thats fast ish. is it the latest shape or the 02-08 shape? my 03 zetec handled so well!!

andy

My new babe is the new shape--she handles like a dream although I'm still running her in at the moment--I know you don't really need to but in my experience it pays in the long run.

I can feel her wanting to go already but I'm resisting the temptation!!

It's not easy though.......patience is a virtue or so they say..........

oh fair enough not been in one of them yet, if they are anything like the mk6 it should fly round corners!!! yeah true i did with my mk3 fez, i limited it to 3000 aswell for while i ran it in to kill any thought of ragging it. i think 1000 miles is a bit much though.. i did a few hundred and it runs fine now.

andy