Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WANTED!!!!

eiKA

At the moment I'm in the process of sorting my KA out.... :ph34r:

Thought he needed a change so in this week I am picking up some new alloys for him and soon after he is having a re-spray to a lightening blue simular to the colour on the Mini Cooper's.

Anyway... Before he has a re-srapy I'm trying to get some new bumpers, the one on at the moment are the black plastic bumpers.... I'm looking for either colour coded bumpers (doesn't matter what colour!) or the SportKA bumpers.....

If anyone knows where I can get hold of some can they PM me or send me an email on eika@hotmail.co.uk ???

Muchly appreciated!!!

Jess :lol:

HI im pretty sure the plastic greys are just sprayed to make coulour codded ones anyway. so why not have them sprayed with the car. you can even choose coulor then.

Well the whole of the car is getting re-sprayed but I have heard that paint doesn't really look well on the plastic bumpers??

Hmmm will have to research it a bit more... or just ask the boyfriend as he is a painter :wub:

cool im certain they use laquers and special mixes in the paint but there still plastic. yuoll have to post a pic when its done .

I will post up a progress thread when I get some good pictures of it in colour and standard etc??

Would anyone be interested if I did a progress thread???

I will post up a progress thread when I get some good pictures of it in colour and standard etc??

Would anyone be interested if I did a progress thread???

yup! :) any project is always good to see. Could give others ideas on what they can do too.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club