9 replies to this topic

#1 beatty36

beatty36

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 1.6TDCi

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:59 PM

Hi, i was just wondering if any one could do a quick photoshop for me please as i don't know how to and i'm in a bit of a dilemma, i was just wondering if some one would be able to photoshop my car with a twin 4"exhaust on the back but with my diffuser as i want to get this done but i'm not sure whether or not it would look right without the stoffler diffuser, it would be much appreciated :) thanks :)

Posted Image
Posted Image

exhausts like 'rockys' but without the diffuser >>
Posted Image

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 beatty36

beatty36

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:00 PM

p.s these are pics of the car when i first had it as i could find any new pics of the car from the back lol,

Thanks

#3 calummac21

calummac21

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta Zetec S

Posted 09 February 2012 - 09:52 PM

heres a quick mock for you. Posted Image

#4 Nico.

Nico.

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts
  • Name: Ryan
  • Ford Model: Ford fiesta MK7
  • Year: 2009

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:52 AM

i know the above pic, the exhausts are over sized, but my god that looks mean

#5 rocky1722

rocky1722

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Name: Stephen
  • Ford Model: Mk7.5 Fiesta Zetec S in Race Red
  • Year: 2013

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:57 AM

That photoshop looks ace. I wish Stoffler had made the whole rear diffuser as one and finned now, would've looked really good.

#6 beatty36

beatty36

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

heres a quick mock for you. Posted Image

Thanks a lot mate, looks mint!! really considering this with next pay cheque!!!! thanks again!!!

#7 MRC89

MRC89

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 12 February 2012 - 11:51 AM

Posted Image

please note the whole stoffler diffuser was used in this picture.
The fins aren't very visible in the donor picture, so it's been a bit flattened out during edit, so it might look a bit more like the standard diffuser which you requested. Either way it looks good!

Credits to calummac21 who did most the hard work, I've just played about with the perspective and exhaust size to bring it in line with the rest of the car. Looking back at it the far exhaust still looks a bit too big but never mind!

#8 beatty36

beatty36

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:10 PM

Posted Image

please note the whole stoffler diffuser was used in this picture.
The fins aren't very visible in the donor picture, so it's been a bit flattened out during edit, so it might look a bit more like the standard diffuser which you requested. Either way it looks good!

Credits to calummac21 who did most the hard work, I've just played about with the perspective and exhaust size to bring it in line with the rest of the car. Looking back at it the far exhaust still looks a bit too big but never mind!

Thanks, some really good photo shopping skills there, I'm trying to get good at it but al i can do so far is change the colour of my car and fill in stuff and then it looks awful lol, like so :S :/ >>>

Posted Image
Posted Image

And these are just for the novelty before every one starts giving abuse on them ;)

But thanks for the photoshop MRC and Callum, looks mint! deff considering this without the stoffler because its money i just cant justify spending right now with a service coming up on the car (y)

#9 MRC89

MRC89

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 12 February 2012 - 06:24 PM

Not bad, I use G.I.M.P though http://www.gimp.org/
Also, I didn't spend much time on your car, about 5 mins, could of made it neater :P

Back on track, I think the exhausts will look mint! I'm looking forward to the real pictures.

#10 beatty36

beatty36

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 05:55 PM

yeah i checked that out there, looks really good, going to download it here and play about with it when i get a chance. looks well tho, better than i could do lol.

Yeah definitely, got the cash sitting ready to buy it so as soon as i decide whether to go for twin exhausts with the stoffler, twin exhausts without it or just one exhaust on drivers side without it :s its really hard cause i don't want to have to pay 300 plus for stoffler, fitting painting when i could have the exhausts on the car for that much, but at the same time i don't want it to look like a half job by not getting it :S

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users