Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can Any One Photoshop Please??

beatty36

Hi, i was just wondering if any one could do a quick photoshop for me please as i don't know how to and i'm in a bit of a dilemma, i was just wondering if some one would be able to photoshop my car with a twin 4"exhaust on the back but with my diffuser as i want to get this done but i'm not sure whether or not it would look right without the stoffler diffuser, it would be much appreciated :) thanks :)

Fiesta011.jpg

IMG_6266.jpg

exhausts like 'rockys' but without the diffuser >>

DSC05116a.jpg

p.s these are pics of the car when i first had it as i could find any new pics of the car from the back lol,

Thanks

i know the above pic, the exhausts are over sized, but my god that looks mean

That photoshop looks ace. I wish Stoffler had made the whole rear diffuser as one and finned now, would've looked really good.

heres a quick mock for you. quickmock-1.jpg

Thanks a lot mate, looks mint!! really considering this with next pay cheque!!!! thanks again!!!

quickmock-1edit.jpg

please note the whole stoffler diffuser was used in this picture.

The fins aren't very visible in the donor picture, so it's been a bit flattened out during edit, so it might look a bit more like the standard diffuser which you requested. Either way it looks good!

Credits to calummac21 who did most the hard work, I've just played about with the perspective and exhaust size to bring it in line with the rest of the car. Looking back at it the far exhaust still looks a bit too big but never mind!

quickmock-1edit.jpg

please note the whole stoffler diffuser was used in this picture.

The fins aren't very visible in the donor picture, so it's been a bit flattened out during edit, so it might look a bit more like the standard diffuser which you requested. Either way it looks good!

Credits to calummac21 who did most the hard work, I've just played about with the perspective and exhaust size to bring it in line with the rest of the car. Looking back at it the far exhaust still looks a bit too big but never mind!

Thanks, some really good photo shopping skills there, I'm trying to get good at it but al i can do so far is change the colour of my car and fill in stuff and then it looks awful lol, like so :S :/ >>>

j44february-5-2.jpg

Fiesta1.jpg

And these are just for the novelty before every one starts giving abuse on them ;)

But thanks for the photoshop MRC and Callum, looks mint! deff considering this without the stoffler because its money i just cant justify spending right now with a service coming up on the car (y)

Not bad, I use G.I.M.P though http://www.gimp.org/

Also, I didn't spend much time on your car, about 5 mins, could of made it neater :P

Back on track, I think the exhausts will look mint! I'm looking forward to the real pictures.

yeah i checked that out there, looks really good, going to download it here and play about with it when i get a chance. looks well tho, better than i could do lol.

Yeah definitely, got the cash sitting ready to buy it so as soon as i decide whether to go for twin exhausts with the stoffler, twin exhausts without it or just one exhaust on drivers side without it :s its really hard cause i don't want to have to pay 300 plus for stoffler, fitting painting when i could have the exhausts on the car for that much, but at the same time i don't want it to look like a half job by not getting it :S