AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fiestafiesta

Fiesta 06 mk6 - spark plugs

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys

Have just purchased a 2006 fiesta style and need to replace spark plugs. Would any of you guys know where these are located in the engine bay. (under the air filter maybe?) and would you have a guide / idea of how to access them ? This may be a noob question however I cannot locate them and have had a somewhat fruitless search on google. Many thanks in advance!

Hi guys

Have just purchased a 2006 fiesta style and need to replace spark plugs. Would any of you guys know where these are located in the engine bay. (under the air filter maybe?) and would you have a guide / idea of how to access them ? This may be a noob question however I cannot locate them and have had a somewhat fruitless search on google. Many thanks in advance!

under that rather large plastic airbox ontop of the engine. Cant rembember how to get it off but its not a hard job

under that rather large plastic airbox ontop of the engine. Cant rembember how to get it off but its not a hard job

Many thanks. I will take a look tomorrow if its not raining again. lol!

Many thanks. I will take a look tomorrow if its not raining again. lol!

IIRC its something like 10mm headed bolts