Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foxydebs

Hi everyone. Registered on here on behalf of my partner, who drives an 08 plate ford focus zetec, ex motability car. He bought it from a ford dealers just before christmas and already is having problems, has found that it is wet through in the passenger footwell underneath the carpet. It is currently in the dealers, took it in yesterday morning, they have rang him this afternoon to tell him it is sorted and that it was the bulkhead seal, but when they gave it him back the footwell was still wet through, so hes still down at dealers with it. Wondered if anyone else had experienced similar problems.

Hi welcome :)

not sure about that year but the 1998 to 2004 focus use to leak in p/foot well due to pollen filter

leaking in the front bulk head.

Pollen filter seal is a favourite. However I found on our old Puma the drainage holes at each corner of the area where the wiper motor and pollen filter are fitted was blocked with rubbish, dirt and leaves etc that had built up over the years. Clearing it out helped the flow of water and no problems experienced after that.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club