Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dmbs

sambooka

Mine arrived this morning and I was wondering if anyone had any advise other than make sure the original badges are squeaky clean and warm in this weather

Also remember to use a hairdryer mate to the original badge and overlay to ensure a good bond.

Also remember to use a hairdryer mate to the original badge and overlay to ensure a good bond.

Well being as I own neither of those I have left the badges near the fire to warm them up and I'm just thinking what to clean the originals with also stupid question time they do just go straight over the blue ones don't they

Well being as I own neither of those I have left the badges near the fire to warm them up and I'm just thinking what to clean the originals with

vodka...maybe... :rolleyes:

vodka...maybe... :rolleyes:

Am not wasting vodka what about watered down white spirits

Am not wasting vodka what about watered down white spirits

:lol:! i guess you could though

:lol:! i guess you could though

Well after a quick call to the my mother bi carbonate of soda and warn water is the order of the day

Well after a quick call to the my mother bi carbonate of soda and warn water is the order of the day

mums have an answer to everything :) good luck with sticking on your badges!

As it turned out luck wasn't enough just went out to do them and it started snowing and because it's so cold the badges just stiffened back up again and wouldn't bend so job for a warmer day I think

As it turned out luck wasn't enough just went out to do them and it started snowing and because it's so cold the badges just stiffened back up again and wouldn't bend so job for a warmer day I think

Yes, straight on top of the originals mate!

You could always just put them in your pants or under you armpit for half an hour to heat them up lol :P

you could be waiting a while then.. :lol:

Yes, straight on top of the originals mate!

You could always just put them in your pants or under you armpit for half an hour to heat them up lol :P

great minds think alike :lol: i had them under my armpit to try keep them warm while i was cleaning the origonals but they were still a bit to stiff and wouldnt stay stuck so will just leave them until it warms up a bit either that or break out the super glue :D

great minds think alike :lol: i had them under my armpit to try keep them warm while i was cleaning the origonals but they were still a bit to stiff and wouldnt stay stuck so will just leave them until it warms up a bit either that or break out the super glue :D

Haha brilliant mate.

I used Araldite on my wheel centres and theres no way there coming off anytime soon....

However I actually do need them off to put my on my new white ones :blink:

Haha brilliant mate.

I used Araldite on my wheel centres and theres no way there coming off anytime soon....

However I actually do need them off to put my on my new white ones :blink:

good look m8 is it easy to get hold of this araldite stuff as now ive tried and failed to stick the front one on i imagine it wont be to sticky anymore and i dont want them coming off again once there on

good look m8 is it easy to get hold of this araldite stuff as now ive tried and failed to stick the front one on i imagine it wont be to sticky anymore and i dont want them coming off again once there on

Yeah mate any decent supermarket/DIY store I think? Or go to Halfords, which is where I got mine.

£5 or so for the two tubes.

Yeah mate any decent supermarket/DIY store I think? Or go to Halfords, which is where I got mine.

£5 or so for the two tubes.

well that will save me running around in the snow with dmb badges under my armpits :lol: (must have looked to funny to the neighbours)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club