Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

ford=win

Australian Spec Front Grill

5 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone

I know there are a few post about this already but can anyone recommend the best place to get a Australian Spec grill for my fiesta, struggling to find one

cheers everyone

Lez on here, or eBay, or get ripped off at european parts.....

Hi

Is this the sort of grille you are asking about?

well I am trying to sort a group buy for this grille, so I am trying to get as many people interested from around the forums. I can get this grille for £95 delivered or if you are interested we'll be able to get it pre-painted for about £50 extra.

thanks

image043se.jpg

Hi

well I am trying to sort a group buy for this grille, so I am trying to get as many people interested from around the forums. I can get this grille for £95 delivered or if you are interested we'll be able to get it pre-painted for about £50 extra.

thanks

image043se.jpg

Thats the one mate.

I see you are sporting some Uniroyal Rainsport2's am I correct? :rolleyes:

that is the exact grill I'm on about! sounds like a great idea

Hi

thanks

image043se.jpg

Yea that is the exact one I'm after! your group buy idea sounds pretty good so keep me posted on that.

great way to get it cause tbh I'm rely struggling to find one lol