Jump to content


Gasket Name

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MikeyShadrake



  • Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Name: mike
  • Ford Model: mk1 ford focus 1.8 ghia
  • Year: 1999
  • Location: Hampshire

Posted 14 February 2012 - 08:25 AM

My sister in law has a ka with the dura tec engine, she has an air leak causing high revving, she was told it was a leaking seal/gasket but she can't remember the name of it, she thinks it begins with w. sorry this is a bit vague
Mike :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

#2 Darren T

Darren T

    Settling In Well

  • New Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Name: Darren
  • Ford Model: Ka
  • Year: 2004
  • Location: Sussex

Posted 14 February 2012 - 01:46 PM

Inlet manifold gasket?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users