Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Could This Be The Leak? (New Clutch Slip)

suddste

Good idea.

lol what a thread! 4 pages

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suddste

• NorthSussex

• artscot79

• Stoney871

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i agree a second opinion should sort it out and hopefuly it puts youre mind at ease

Thanks. However, ive canceled my booking with fords untill/if it gets worse. It seems at the moment it was only slipping because my foot was pressing slightly on the pedal causing it to engage

tut tut john nasty habit you have there lol perhaps getting a footrest from eBay might help i know its weird that the focus doesnt have one

John; when I asked you if you were resting your foot on the clutch, you said you weren’t, we could have cleared this problem of yours up a lot sooner if you has fessed up then. Naughty boy, anyway, glad you are happy now.

Take care,

tut tut john nasty habit you have there lol perhaps getting a footrest from ebay might help i know its weird that the focus doesnt have one

lol! I didnt know you could just buy a foot rest and install one? thought it was part of the design

John; when I asked you if you were resting your foot on the clutch, you said you weren’t, we could have cleared this problem of yours up a lot sooner if you has fessed up then. Naughty boy, anyway, glad yoy are happy now.

Take care,

haha yeah

you get ones that velcro to the carpet some screw in havent done one myself but im thinking about it

you get ones that velcro to the carpet some screw in havent done one myself but im thinking about it

ah cool. I think changing the radio is as far as my modding skills go lol

Ok its still slipping, even with my foot entirely off the clutch pedal. Biting poit seems really high up as well, compared to when i first drove it after a new clutch.

What is going on here? I just want it fixed now

Sorry to hear that John, you have no choice now, you will have to take it to the garage to get it fixed.

the garage that did the work yeah? What should I say exactly because its still intermittent and some of the tests they did last time didnt work therefore they said its alright

the garage that did the work yeah? What should I say exactly because its still intermittent and some of the tests they did last time didnt work therefore they said its alright

Tell them exactly what the problem is and when it happens; it would also help if you took somebody else with you to the garage, a person that has also driven the car and experienced the problem; if you can’t take somebody else, then you will have to do it on your own.

Thats the thing though. Its so intermittent they couldnt really replicate the symptoms

Thats the thing though. Its so intermittent they couldnt really replicate the symptoms

John, I am unable to give you any more advice, other than wait until it gets worse and then get it fixed or get the garage to strip it down now.

I do hope you are not prolonging this thread to achieve a large number of replies.

Anyway, goodbye and good luck with sorting your problem out.

John, I am unable to give you any more advice, other than wait until it gets worse and then get it fixed or get the garage to strip it down now.

I do hope you are not prolonging this thread to achieve a large number of replies.

Anyway, goodbye and good luck with sorting your problem out.

I assure you i'm not trying to get my post count up if thats what you mean. Theres no reason to. At the end of the day it's better posting loads in here rather than creating a new thread everytime the situation changes

I've just booked in at Fords now, ive told them once they have the parts out to check whats caused this in the first place