Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Rear Bumper & Skirt

rhysd1

Does anyone know where i can buy a zetec-s rear bumper from with the skirts please?

thank you

Hi and Welcome to FOC.

there are a couple of posts linking to them, if you can't find them then as soon as Lenny see's your post he will point you in the right direction.

Does anyone know where i can buy a zetec-s rear bumper from with the skirts please?

thank you

Hi,

welcome to the forum mate,

you already have the bumper mate, you just need a Zetec S lip to fit to your existing focus bumper thats all

here are links to both second hand and new, both genuine Ford kit

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Focus-Zetec-S-08-on-NEW-Rear-Bumper-Extension-Primed-/380347679740?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item588e7d03fc

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Focus-Zetec-S-08-on-NEW-Rear-Bumper-Extension-Primed-/380347679740?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item588e7d03fc

if you buy new, it will come primed and supplied with fully illustrated fitting instructions and rivets.

also thanks to pree for the recommendation

• 4 weeks later...

hi fellas just on that note i have purchased the lip an now need to fit it who is best to do it i.e ford bodyshop etc? an how much average to do it?

cant you use some tigerseal to bond it on yourself? approx £10 on eBay.

I wouldn't like to think what ford would charge for such a simple job!... That's even IF they'd consider taking the job on when the part wasn't bought from their dealership... :huh:

It looks like an easy bond, use generous seams of sikaflex on the de-greased bumper, tape it all into place using tightly stretched tape...leave the tape on as long as possible before careful removal... ;)

• 1 month later...

I currently have a 58 plate focus econetic and trying to make it look like a zetec-s

Will the zetec-s extension part fit onto my existing rear bumper?

Thanks

Also can anybody help me out im looking for some mud flaps for my car but all of the ones im looking at are saying not suitable for cars with bodykits (as standard on mine and the zetec-s etc) surely theres got to be some sort of mud flap thay i can fit on the front and rear (after fitting the rear extension of course)

Thanks

Also can anybody help me out im looking for some mud flaps for my car but all of the ones im looking at are saying not suitable for cars with bodykits (as standard on mine and the zetec-s etc) surely theres got to be some sort of mud flap thay i can fit on the front and rear (after fitting the rear extension of course)

Thanks

Hi,

i purchased a set off a guy called Geoff on eBay last july,

they come supplied with a fitting guide on CD and everything, as far as im aware he manufactured them himself, but he has not got them listed at the momment, ive got to go to work now but ill link you to his shop later so you can contact him directly mate.

I currently have a 58 plate focus econetic and trying to make it look like a zetec-s

Will the zetec-s extension part fit onto my existing rear bumper?

Thanks

yes it is designed to fix on to your existing bumper on the rear and the same for the rest of the kit mate, it just fits on.

Lenny, loving the new signature picture.

Very artistic but you forgot to add the custom light mounts you made :P ;)

Thanks

ive linked you to a good seller below mate hopfully he can still supply.

Hi,

i purchased a set off a guy called Geoff on ebay last july,

they come supplied with a fitting guide on CD and everything, as far as im aware he manufactured them himself, but he has not got them listed at the momment, ive got to go to work now but ill link you to his shop later so you can contact him directly mate.

here is a link to the seller for you to contact him mate,

http://myworld.ebay....sid=p4340.l2559

Lenny, loving the new signature picture.

Very artistic but you forgot to add the custom light mounts you made :P ;)

thanks mate,

and good idea ill update it later lol Just for you mate :D

Added another item to mine too -

3RDBrakeLight.jpg

Cheers mate ill e-mail him after work and where did u get that led break light from? And how much?

Thanks

Ooooow stoney where did you get your clear brake light from me like.

Available on eBay.

I paid £29 but there are some for £39 which to me look exactly the same.

Added another item to mine too -

3RDBrakeLight.jpg

Nice one Stoney,icon_cool2.gif

looks much better next to the moondust silver paint work,

i reckon it would be brighter than the red lensed one too,

Still haven't got around to taking night photos yet.

Been a tad busy at work lately.

I'll post some up when I get some time to myself.

Going from 5 wedge bulbs to 12 LED's will have to make a fairly big difference though.

Yep, that's the one.

Only differences in fitting are that the wire connector comes out of the back instead of the side so as to allow the longer light spread (lines up with the recess inside the spoiler so no problem) and the foam seal is not so floppy and annoying to fit.

Looks far better though.

Another question i have is i have original halogen headlamps in my car can i do a direct swap to a set of focus st xenon headlamps? Are the plugs etc the same or will i need to modify them?

Thanks

Rhysd1

Is yours the mk2 or 2.5? Mine is the mk2.5 and have fitted the st xenons headlights. It was a straight swap with the only modification needed bein that an extra earth wire into port 8 on the plug in order to get the xenons to work

Hi mate

I'm in the process of fitting the ST Bi Xenon headlights at the moment (funding is an issue) but I have the actual lights just no bulbs or ballasts.

The ST Headlights will simply plug into the existing sockets and the Bi Xenon 'shield' works as soon as plugged in (I have a video of the shields working but haven't uploaded yet), that's about as far as my knowledge goes at the moment, but I do hope to complete this project along with fitting the headlight washers.

some pics to show the difference

post-30730-0-19744700-1337026222_thumb.j

post-30730-0-41481600-1337026279_thumb.j

post-30730-0-08873000-1337026319_thumb.j

Hope this helps

Hiya its a 58 plate econetic but making it look like a zetec s so its the facelift model so i believe its the mk 2.5 am i right?

And how hard was it to fit the running lights as i want to fit them just above my fog lights too?

Thanks