Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Jack--ZS

Zetec S Mods

28 posts in this topic

Yeah but I think blue would go better with black.

I'm trying to find out if I can get some blud flood LEDs for the footwell

Yeah but I think blue would go better with black.

I'm trying to find out if I can get some blud flood LEDs for the footwell

Never seen blue mate? Look forward to the fitted pics! ;)

lol@painting the retaining clips.

have you put your hand on a set of fiesta front discs to see how hot they get even on a short journy, put it this way ive seen people burn to the bone, im a ford tech and have been for a long time and hammerite is the worst possible type of paint to put on brakes be it a small car or a big car, the additives in it to stop metal rusting through it causes brakes to over heat a lot more then if 2k was used and at that its not good to use 2k, why be stupid enough and arrogant enough to turn the blind eye and save a few pennys rather than just buy heat proff paint that allows heat transfer.. come on now guy you use your brakes to stop do you not belive yours is important enough to keep rite.

lol, right. Because a layer of paint is going to cause overheating anymore than brake dust.