Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Owner Of Ford Fiesta... Silly Questions??

Claire Peters

Hey,

Ive just got me a ford fiesta style + 09... some silly questions ive checked the manual but i cant seem to see how you display the outside temp and how to check your mileage its shows the overall one on the dash but not the one that you can reset, and do these models come with engine temp gauge??

Cheers Claire

Some of the base models, Studio/Style etc (especially when the Fiesta was just released) did not have a trip computer.

There is no temp gauge. There's a warning light if it overheats.

thanks atleast ill know if anything goes wrong... do you know anyhting about the outide temp on the display i bet it aint got that too : S

thanks atleast ill know if anything goes wrong... do you know anyhting about the outide temp on the display i bet it aint got that too : S

I don't believe you'll have it if you don't have a trip computer.

You should be able to show Trip mileage , as that is a basic setting, Does not matter if it's a Style or a Titanium , i'm sure you will enjoy your car , and there are lots of simple little mods you can do to it to make you mark on it.

You should be able to show Trip mileage , as that is a basic setting, Does not matter if it's a Style or a Titanium , i'm sure you will enjoy your car , and there are lots of simple little mods you can do to it to make you mark on it.

http://www.ford.co.uk/Hidden/iBrochure/Fiesta

When looking at the brochure Trip computer is only on models Edge>

Not on Studio (Style not mentioned but I believe they were similar spec)

http://www.ford.co.u...Brochure/Fiesta

When looking at the brochure Trip computer is only on models Edge>

Not on Studio (Style not mentioned but I believe they were similar spec)

Thats the ibrochure not the owners manual ,i know models do have full trip missing , If the basic Trip does not exist then that is pretty poor on Ford's part, even the basic of cars that i know have , have Trip mode , i'm not talking about average miles , remaining fuel , Just Trip.

Clare press the menu button , see if there is anything there to scroll though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club