Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel Consumption

stuarthunt

Ive got a 1.6TDCi Zetec Climate Focus and was wondering what mpg other drivers are getting. I am averaging around 48.3mpg and this consists of some motorway driving (around 40miles a day) and some town driving (around 15miles a day).

Ive got a 1.6TDCi Zetec Climate Focus and was wondering what mpg other drivers are getting. I am averaging around 48.3mpg and this consists of some motorway driving (around 40miles a day) and some town driving (around 15miles a day).

I have a 1.8 TDCi Titanium and I'm getting a little bit less but I'm not doing as many motorway miles.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 2008 57 reg 1.8TDCi Zetec and I do 100 miles a day returning 55 MPG. (48-52 MPG if I use a lots of power accelerating).

Hi everyone, I've been a long time 'guest' looking over your shoulder but finally joined.

Our 58 plate 1.8 TDCi Focus Estate is still only returning 33 mpg average. This is a mixture of countryside and A road driving with a smidgen of town. I know its still only got 2500 on the clock but I'd expect it to have increased by now??? Our Corolla Verso returns over 50 on the same runs.

Very disappointed overall with the car so far. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 1.8tdci Zetec. DO around 80-90miles a day, motorway mainly, getting approx 49MPG.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club