Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

philsteruk

I Need A New One Of These.... What Is It Called?!

4 posts in this topic

Hi there

I have a 2003 Ford Focus Ebony.

A part of my front passenger seat has fallen off and refuses to go back on. Having looked at it, I think there are some bits snapped off it so I want to get a replacement (or fix it if possible) as I am selling the car.

I have been perusing the interweb, but as I don't know what it is called I am having no luck. It does have a number on the back as follows: 119413-008-LH

It is a piece of plastic that fits at the angle where the back of the seat joins the bottom of the seat on the left hand side near the door.

I have attached a few pics of it that might help.

So if anyone knows what it is called and where I can get one as cheaply as possible it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Phil

post-30396-0-63352500-1329490025_thumb.j

post-30396-0-60582800-1329490498_thumb.j

Looks like a recliner cover to me but the opposite side to where the wheel / lever is mounted (is it the inner one, near the seatbelt ?)

Just read post again, its the door side

I've been through 6 or 7 of these on my mk1 there crap once there off they don't go back on properly best trick i did was go to a scrap yard fit it as good as i could then glue the bugger on cheap and nasty sounding way but i tried all sorts and it wouldn't fit