Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cleaning The Car In The Rain

Wickwick10_1

I always thought to myself that it's a bit pointless but nevertheless always end up washing the car in the rain (very hard to find a sunny day in Ireland!! :angry: )

I wouldn't be confident in an acceptable level of protection being maintained all the way through winter - so I always reapply inside on a midwinter detail, couldn't do that in the rain!

I'll stick to using my rainwater - more friendly to the environment, cheaper for those of us on a meter and no water spotting or deposits on the car at all.

Recycling cardboard and plastic is as far as I go mate to look after environment !

I don't drink water as it dilutes the Jack Daniels and fish pee in it.

:P

LOL

I suppose it depends what treatments you wish to offer your car when you have washed it. There are kits out there that you can attach to your hose pipe, that push out water with microbeads / push out "de-ionised water" which should apparently just fall of your car, and leave it near enough dry in the first place, then you can finish it with a chamois and treat the car from there.