Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Idiots On Motorways

btmaldon

lol, I love it when they realise they are in for the chop!

Maybe we should be vigalante's - all get camera's fitted, and see what we can get caught on tape! send it in, get them done, and share the footage with each other for a laugh a day :P lol

Disrespect really peeves me off. I took the Mrs to Argos recently, I was in the car as the little one was asleep, so off she totted. I was sat in an empty car park, and this fiesta pushes along side me. the guy gets out, and wacks his door straight into my mirror, I get out

"Excuse me?"

"What!"

"Well you just smacked your door into my wing mirror"

"And!?"

"Well a bit of courtesy would be nice, an apology, or even a bit of care for someone elses property"

*stands there looking blankly at me, as if I just spoke german*

"What, nothing? So you clearly dont care, but you have an open car park, you choose to drop your car next to mine, and you smack my car, but dont have the respect to apologise"

"So!"

*I walk roung to my passenger door*

"What are you doing"

"Oh, well I figure you dont care, so how about I do the same?"

"You F'in dare...!"

"What? your fine to hit mine but not yours?"

*His wife grabs hold of him and starts shouting at him, apologises to me, and tells him if I do smack his car its his own F'in fault! then pushes him into the shop with another apology to me*

Complete disrespect, disregard, and idiot behaviour...

...I then took great pleasure in loudly announcing across the car park as he entered Argos that his flies where down, to find that most of Argos looked at him, and he suddenly covered his "dignity" and went very quiet...

I always park away from the entrance of the shops, near expensive cars that're easy to get into, away from 3 door cars (especially when the seats are forward showing people get in and out the back) and also cars that look like they have kids in.

I had a problem on the motorway last weekend, my satnav was being a pain saying hang right and left which didn't make sense to me till last minute well to me anyway (i did look at the signs but didnt help). speed limit was 40mph anyway and I was doing just under and then realised I needed left lane which was clear till some stupid woman decided it was a 100mph limit. I indicated out and put my foot down to get to 40mph and I held my horn to warn her even more. she still didn't get the hint and was right behind me dead close. once the limit changed I sped up 70 and she shot past shaking her head.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club