Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Car

Lewiscampbell

Getting my fiesta zetec s 1st of march , brand new out the poke , opinions from owners ?

Best choice!

Black is a ball ache to keep clean though!

Agreed! ^ Mines a state at the moment!

Great choice, in my opinion still one of the best looking hatches out.

THE best looking hatch!

Love your car!

And it took me 3 hours to clean yesterday! Fully diamondbrited now though and looking stunning!

I woulda went for the metal, that's exactly what I'm doing. Trading up from the zetec S, should be here in about a months time.

Tell us the spec then extras etc lol :D

I too am getting a new shiny new Fiesta Titanium next week. In Midnight sky with hopefully reverse parking sensors. My current Fifi is 3 years old in May and I only went to the dealers to see what my options are. They did me such a deal that I get a new car with the same payments, much better spec (with the USB, bluetooth, voice control stuff) that it was better to get a new one than to keep my current one. So I pick it up at midnight next week Wednesdy. They threw in the diamond brite in for free so I'm a happy bunny! Love Fiestas! Its been a gorgeous car and has never let me down. Good luck with yours :)

Getting it with all the goodies except leather seats , in my opinion the blue and white looks tackie as hell , getting it in white have a black fiesta mk 6 just now and it needs cleaned 30 seconds after you clean it haha so i thought whites the way forward !

Good luck with the new purchase Lewis. Had my ZS for 2 years now and it has never let me down.

My new car arrives next week too - trading in the fiesta for something a little more exciting (IMO).

getting it in white have a black fiesta mk 6 just now and it needs cleaned 30 seconds after you clean it haha so i thought whites the way forward !

Famous last words, white gets dirty quicker than black!

Owell , white just looks nicer i think i know what im gonna do to it anyway going to get the front gril down to the bumper sprayed black then the back trim bumper sprayed black it looks nice saw it on a few cars but im not getting the wing mirrors or roof black , looks abit tackie

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club