Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bird Poo Stain.

NorthSussex

Any suggestions on how to remove or hide a bird poo stain that is in the lacquer on a dark colour? It feels smooth so it has not removed the top surface. I guess the previous owner did not remove the poo quickly enough. I have tried coloured polish with no luck. :wacko:

black wax, or a wax that has a bit of color in it that resembles yours. I try and put a coat every few months to keep the poo getting in too deep.

Also if your car is new you could try to coat the hole car in 3M Vikuiti or something similar. It is the same kind of plastic that you would use to protect you phone's screen. Here it would cost about 300 pounds to do the hole car, and i think it is a very good investment, if your car is new at least. The other advantages is that your car will be scratch free, it will wash faster, and also keep clean for a longer time.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club