AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fiesta Silver1.4

Ford Fiesta 1.4 silver

5 posts in this topic

hey guys, my headunit is mounted built in, dont think i can replace it with my own player, well it might cost a bomb. I got a friend who wants to sell me a 2000w system rather cheap, is it possible to wire it in to my normal head unit and would it make any differance. I dont have 1 clue about the elecy side of my car haha

Ta rob

i replaced my headunit by making my own pannel round it, you could wire it into the original headunit but ive never done it that way so i wouldnt know. i think you might be able to get a replacement dash pannel so you can put a normal headunit in..?

andy

DSC00001.jpg

hey guys, my headunit is mounted built in, dont think i can replace it with my own player, well it might cost a bomb. I got a friend who wants to sell me a 2000w system rather cheap, is it possible to wire it in to my normal head unit and would it make any differance. I dont have 1 clue about the elecy side of my car haha

Ta rob

Not sure about the problem,but am sure i`m not impressed with the quote above the car. :angry::angry::angry:

Not sure about the problem,but am sure i`m not impressed with the quote above the car. :angry::angry::angry:

Couldnt think of anything else, wll change it soon though :D

andy that player looks nice, think ill have to venture into halfords and have a look C what they have