Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk2 Focus

MrGrumpy

I know. I wonder if the seller knows what he has, might be tempted to deal early if he has a reserve in mind.

I'm assuming it's genuine, but just from the third picture of the fitting kits that are supplied which are labelled as MS design.

I'm still waiting on my spoiler, a genuine MS one also which is in my colour and already attached to the standard spoiler, so should just be a straight swap bolt on job. Only cost me £30 and doesn't need painted so pretty cheap, just wish it'd hurry up and arrive!

I got offered that spoiler on another forum, I think he wanted 60 plus postage but i turned him down as i found my one for £30.

If its the same one as mentioned. from eBay?

That's the one, was on ffoc for £60, then I saw it come on eBay for best offer so chanced my arm. Was a few weeks ago now though, had no contact til last week so hope I'm doin the right thing giving benefit of the doubt! It'll save respray costs at least and I won't have to risk ballsing up the fitting myself as the bonding was a factory job.

Im getting rid of the Wolf bumper spoiler as I have just bought a Full MS design lip kit with spoiler :D

and what do you think of my new wheels?

IMG_0213-1.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

Wheels look good mate, are you going to paint the rear drum brakes silver ? and the calipers would look good in red next to the silver alloys, will be nice when you get the MS Design kit on too, i spotted this one with the ms kit fitted a while back may be similar to what you have planned,

Focus16.jpg

the guy in the picture was on the look out for a rear bumper too lol

if you look close you will see he has backed it in to the lower section of the wall

Im getting rid of the Wolf bumper spoiler as I have just bought a Full MS design lip kit with spoiler :D

and what do you think of my new wheels?

Was that the complete kit I linked to on eBay last week by any chance? Got yourself a real steal there if so!

Wheels look well, should compliment the kit well when you get it fitted.

Any thoughts on lowering though? Would improve the stance no end but I know some people would never dream of it.

I'm lowered 30 or 40mm and on ST 18s. Can stick up a pic or two if interested...

Im getting rid of the Wolf bumper spoiler as I have just bought a Full MS design lip kit with spoiler :D and what do you think of my new wheels?

Are you selling the Wolf lip spoiler. If so PM me I may be interested :)

Thanks Guys!

Lenny: never thought about painting the calipers or drums and if i did i wouldnt know what colour to do them so that look good with the colour of the car? I want to colour code the lip kit but ill be afraid the colour match would be terrible, was thinking gloss black? The pic you posted is definetly what im looking at doing though.

Gforce: no, it was one i found when browsing eBay, won it for £57.77 :D

I will be lowering it next week, 40 front 35 rear. Exhaust is going on next week too :D

Focus IRE: i will be selling the Wolf lip, ill pm you later tonight as im at work still.

Was that the complete kit I linked to on ebay last week by any chance? Got yourself a real steal there if so!

Just checked the eBay link you posted for the ms kit, that is the one i bought, sorry didnt realise till just now :)

Knew as soon as you mentioned the price cos I had it in my wayched items, haha! Bargain! Should have went for it myself and could have sold my ST kit to pay for it! I'd just take my chances with colour coding it though mate, think if you went anything else it wouldn't look right. How was the colour match on the Wolf spoiler?

I'm glad to hear you're lowering it too, looks like it's on stilts at the mo but didn't wanna say earlier in case that was the off-road look you were goin for! No offence of course. :lol:

What exhaust set-up you goin for then?

As for calipers, I painted the ones on my old Mondy a dark blue (hammerite) to match the colour of the blue in the centre caps and really liked it. So did the same on the Focus cos had loads left over and it's a pretty good match for the car, well chuffed with it (again can supply a pic no probs if interested). I've a 2.0 so calipers front and rear, wouldn't be too sure about painting rear drums if I'm honest. Maybe just black or silver to clean them up, but wouldn't be keen on red or the likes. Just my 10p's worth though!

Knew as soon as you mentioned the price cos I had it in my wayched items, haha! Bargain! Should have went for it myself and could have sold my ST kit to pay for it! I'd just take my chances with colour coding it though mate, think if you went anything else it wouldn't look right. How was the colour match on the Wolf spoiler?

I'm glad to hear you're lowering it too, looks like it's on stilts at the mo but didn't wanna say earlier in case that was the off-road look you were goin for! No offence of course. :lol:

What exhaust set-up you goin for then?

As for calipers, I painted the ones on my old Mondy a dark blue (hammerite) to match the colour of the blue in the centre caps and really liked it. So did the same on the Focus cos had loads left over and it's a pretty good match for the car, well chuffed with it (again can supply a pic no probs if interested). I've a 2.0 so calipers front and rear, wouldn't be too sure about painting rear drums if I'm honest. Maybe just black or silver to clean them up, but wouldn't be keen on red or the likes. Just my 10p's worth though!

Yeah I may give colour coding a go, but i want to take it to a proper shop to get it done and than ill fit it.. :) the wolf spoiler was already Tonic blue and it wasnt a bad match. And i planned on fitting it this weekend but then i see the MS kit and had to have it.

Was definetly not going for an off road look, i have Had the springs for months but have been waiting for my exhaust to be sent out and delivered so i could do both at the same time. But im gonna get a pro to do the springs even though i have the gear but i dont wanna do them my self if im honest.

The exhaust i have gone for is a Milltek sport cat back with twin exit ;)

Dont ask about putting pics up, just upload them mate :P

Ill most prob do the calipers in a light blue if i can get hold of the good stuff, and ill be doing the drums in a silver/grey hammerite

will look sweet mate,

just ensure the hammerite tin you get says smooth finish and NOT hammerd finish.

A nice day glow orange for the calipers mate im going doing it to to mine so hope it will look good :-S

will look sweet mate,

just ensure the hammerite tin you get says smooth finish and NOT hammerd finish.

Thanks for that, I was just about to buy the hammered finish tin :lol:

A nice day glow orange for the calipers mate im going doing it to to mine so hope it will look good :-S

I'll wait until you do yours... not sure on orange :blink:

Dont ask about putting pics up, just upload them mate :P

Haha, no probs mate, your thread just so didn't want to be imposing! Not the best pics, but one shows the lowered stance and you should be able to make out the dark blue colour of the calipers on the second one. My bad by the way, should have mentioned to make sure and go for Hammerite smooth!

post-30295-0-36397800-1338763195_thumb.j

post-30295-0-92793300-1338763220_thumb.j

That looks good mate, how much is it lowered by?

Picked up my MS design lip kit with spoiler today, will get it into the workshop to be sprayed and then get it fitted :D

a couple of quick snaps to show filthy she looks, I cleaned her tuesday but with my exhaust being on I went for a long drive in the rain :(

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Waiting for some Stainless polish to come through the post so hopefully I can work some magic on that exhaust tip

Just got in from test fitting the MS front lip and doing a video of exhaust...

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

and a cheeky video.. or two

th_IMG_0249.jpg

th_IMG_0250.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Im waiting for my blue footwell lights but not sure if its going to look good with green dashboard lights and red needles.

It would look even better with a blue ignition barrel light. :P

Im waiting for my blue footwell lights but not sure if its going to look good with green dashboard lights and red needles.

Well the footwell lights are not on when the dash lights are on.. I opted for blue because of the colour of the car tbh

It would look even better with a blue ignition barrel light. :P

Interesting.. hard to fit?

Well the footwell lights are not on when the dash lights are on.. I opted for blue because of the colour of the car tbh

Interesting.. hard to fit?

The light comes with all connectors.

They go between the courtesy light and it's wiring.

Trickiest bit is refitting the steering column surround.

I know it's designed for a Focus but if you have a gap around the ignition barrel face then it should fit too.

FORD FOCUS ILLUMINATING MOD LED IGNITION BARREL RING - BLUE ILLUMINATED LIGHT

http://bit.ly/Nm6NLk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club