Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk2 Focus

MrGrumpy

You should swap your rear lights... Sorry it's a bit blurry.

a9c94084.jpg

0691015a.jpg

Im getting a set of MK2.5 rears beginning of July, will be doing the LED mod too ;)

Im getting a set of MK2.5 rears beginning of July, will be doing the LED mod too ;)

regarding the footwell lighting mate,

these pods are excellent for rear footwell lighting, i purchased two of them and fitted one to the top of each blower under the front seats and wired them in to the front footwell light loom, i have liked you to them in blue and please note if purchasing they are sold in single lots so if you want 2 then you need to set the qyt to 2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-LED-POD-BLUE-12V-MOTORCYCLE-AND-AUTO-LED-/380146012280?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item588277d078

and here is a link to the plug and play ignition ring,

you could also splice it in to the footwell light loom to save you running it up to the interior light.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-FOCUS-ILLUMINATING-MOD-LED-IGNITION-BARREL-RING-BLUE-ILLUMINATED-LIGHT-/330700362369?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cff471281

these pods are excellent for rear footwell lighting, i purchased two of them and fitted one to the top of each blower under the front seats and wired them in to the front footwell light loom, i have liked you to them in blue and please note if purchasing they are sold in single lots so if you want 2 then you need to set the qyt to 2

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item588277d078

you could also splice it in to the footwell light loom to save you running it up to the interior light.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4cff471281

I have a pair of looms Made up and some Blue SMD bulbs to go in so they match the front, I plan to use the front footwell loom but Its the hiding the wires I'll be worried about.. I hope to run them under the centre console and then out and underneath the seat.. I did however have a thikn about having them go under the carpet and in and out of the rear blowers..

Although looking at the link of the triple LED pod.. I am definitely considering that instead

decisions, decisions :) Also plan on fitting my DRL's which i have had for the best part of a year.

Custom colour badges?

dcc4918a.jpg

d2791f78.jpg

b1ba310d.jpg

I'm liking the gel overlays, did you get them from DMB?

Yup. Around £16.00 for those 3 I think. I have black and red circular ones on my alloys too.

I cant decide what to go for.. standard overlays, Autobot/decepticon (just because) or the carbon

• 1 month later...

not much of an update... but

MS lip kit and spoiler is going into get sprayed and fitted next week hopefully.. just in time for Ford Fair

Lowering springs hopefully being fitted this weekend as long as my mate is free

And fitted HID's in my projectors 7

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item588277d078

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4cff471281

Im going for this mod next. Have all the kit, well just waiting for the led pods to arrive. How difficult is the centre console to lift up is it a nightmare or straight forward job? Cheers

Im going for this mod next. Have all the kit, well just waiting for the led pods to arrive. How difficult is the centre console to lift up is it a nightmare or straight forward job? Cheers

its simple enough mate,

pop out the caps on either side of the front footwells to reveal a torx screw, then remove the panels,

then lift the rubber base for the cup holder and remove the screws from their should be two torx.

finally open the centre console arm rest storage unit and remove the 2 front screws either side of the latch.

once removed,

lift off the hand brake surround section followed by the cup holder section,

raise them up enough to fit your hand it its all you need.

and before closing it all back up ensure your 12v socket plug hasent come loose,

just push it back in again if it has.

From this

IMG_0213-1.jpg

To this

IMG_0272.jpg

Can only mean one thing.... 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I lowered my car on Eibach springs, not fully settled yet but theres a pic above from the day i did them

Also my MS lip kit has been sprayed up, so will picking it up tomorrow :D

Well, I lowered my car on eibach springs, not fully settled yet but theres a pic above from the day i did them

Also my MS lip kit has been sprayed up, so will picking it up tomorrow :D

Loweing looks good mate, not too low neither, and the MS Design kit will bring it down too.

looking foward to seeing it all coming togeather this week.

Ms kit fitted, half anyway :)

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0278-1.jpg

A night time shot.

IMG_0284.jpg

Skirts will be on before end of the week, wont be fitting the roof spoiler though, im gonna get an ST spoiler in the near future

You jammy git :P

Can't believe I missed out on one by 2quid :(

Although I've now purchased an ST spoiler and rear bumper which will hopefully be here soon so I'll gradually start to build an ST replica instead ^_^

Liking the rear skirt not so sure on the front skirt though looks too much of an add on to my liking

You jammy git :P

Can't believe I missed out on one by 2quid :(

Although I've now purchased an ST spoiler and rear bumper which will hopefully be here soon so I'll gradually start to build an ST replica instead ^_^

I got the full kit for £55 and spraying cost was £150 so not a bad price. there have been a couple show up on eBay but they are not the full kit. just keep searching and one will show up :D

I'll be buying an St spoiler because i dont like the look of the MS one over the top of the original

Liking the rear skirt not so sure on the front skirt though looks too much of an add on to my liking

Thanks, it may not be too everyones taste but I love it...

Your may change your mind though when you see it complete on Sunday :)

I got the full kit for £55 and spraying cost was £150 so not a bad price. there have been a couple show up on ebay but they are not the full kit. just keep searching and one will show up :D

I know mate you already said. I think I watched yours sell then I was the highest bidder on the next one till the last second when i was outbid by 2 quid so i didnt have time to increase my bid.

Theres loads of places in poland just selling the front lip for the same price you bought the full kit.

Then theres a few places claiming to sell the full kit for £240 when its missing the spoiler and the sideskirt end caps so its clearly not the full kit then if you ask em on it they say thats all they have left.

Can't be arsed to keep waiting for the next one to turn up and I've already got half an ST kit ready in the right colour on the way hopefully be here tomorrow so I'll keep an eye out for a front bumper and sideskirts when funds allow and I'll probably get the alloys for my birthday lol

Don't buy it from poland mate.. well i wouldn't anyway.

IF the ST route is where you want to go, then carry on.. sometimes it works out better than planned, but i wouldnt mix the ST rear with a standard front bumper with added lip, but you could of course have the front smoothed in if you still want the MS front lip :)

Don't buy it from poland mate.. well i wouldn't anyway.

IF the ST route is where you want to go, then carry on.. sometimes it works out better than planned, but i wouldnt mix the ST rear with a standard front bumper with added lip, but you could of course have the front smoothed in if you still want the MS front lip :)

Wouldn't buy from Poland

I meant I've to scrap the MS idea now mate after getting ST rear, gonna get an ST front bumper and sideskirts and have an ST kit instead of MS kit

Ok, so she went into be fully valeted and detailed today, took all day but more than happy with the results :)

no pictures im afraid, you can pop over to the stand im on with Focusowners at Ford Fair

in the meantime I bought an ST ashtray

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

Forgot my camera so only got a few on my phone.

Here's one of mine on the day

d5cde0e0-1271-2d9d.jpg

And a couple previous to the show

d5cde060-128d-3303.jpg

d5cde060-129b-9c3d.jpg

d5cde060-12a8-d2d2.jpg

I've bought and fitted an ST carbon ashtray and an ST Map light

I've got a carbon dipped stereo surround and heated switch surround

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car looks great mate. Come along very nice over past few months. Im glad you've got rid of the old style stereo surround. Ugly as! Curious was the carbon dip place local and how much did they charge?

Bought it off eBay mate, pretty expensive at £70. And the heated switches surround was £25. Just waiting for them to be delivered now :)

Oh and whilst I had stereo and that out I noticed I had connectors for heated seats so I know what I'll be buying in the near future.. Leather Recaros ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club