Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Navigation App

stevestr

Hi Newbee here,i have a Fiesta 1.6TDCI Titanium on a 61 plate.

I have a question regarding my navigon sat nav app on iphone4.

When i want to navigate anywhere at the moment i have to turn off bluetooth as i can't hear the voice commands.

Does anybody know how to use the satnav and be able to accept calls through bluetooth.

Thanks

Ford's radio don't support Sat nav via the iPhone 4 (or any other iphone) The only phone what supports Sat nav & bluetooth is a handfull of Nokia's.

Don`t know i use my Samsung Galaxy II s with bluetooth steaming and it play my playlist and telling me the navigation stuff...

if i use the Google map the music stops till the voice command of navigation, but if i use the iGo app the music is continuously..

I have Co-Pilot on my iPhone. I always have the sat nav sound muted as it annoys me. This also means I can leave BT on while navigating as the two don't try and interfere with each other.

I listen to my music from a USB stick not through BT.

Don`t know i use my Samsung Galaxy II s with Bluetooth steaming and it play my playlist and telling me the navigation stuff...

if i use the Google map the music stops till the voice command of navigation, but if i use the iGo app the music is continuously..

It used to be a thing for Nokia's, Ford must of changed it. But iPhones still like to be awarkd and refuse to play two audio feeds at once. (That being the music playing all the time when connected by bluetooth.)

P.S thanks to all that replied,first time i've ever used a forum quality info cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club