Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 09 Bluetooth

Nipz

Hey guys,

I have just ordered a brand new fiesta with bluetooth phone kit and just want to no if anyone has the same set up and what the quality is like?

Thanks

Ben

Hey guys,

I have just ordered a brand new fiesta with bluetooth phone kit and just want to no if anyone has the same set up and what the quality is like?

Thanks

Ben

Works very well, I have both my iPhone and Wifes Sony Ericsson paired with it.

I do find I have to turn up the volume when making / receiving calls though.

Hey guys,

Thanks

Ben

How do you turn up the volume for phonecalls?

How do you turn up the volume for phonecalls?

Using the steering wheel volume control

Damn im exciting to get my new toy on the 18th Feb!

Im hoping its not that much worse than my dads Merc Benz Phone kit... Anyone got a comparison to mercs?

Guys maybe you can help on this one.....

I've got my phone set up on bluetooth and it can access files but no matter what I do I cannot get the car system to receive the phonebook data like it says it should.

I have a phone which I know is compatable with the system (Samsung J700) and every time I try to send the contact list to the car it says "no bluetooth device found" yet it's definitely receiving the signal from the phone as the blue icon is alight on the dash.

What am I doing wrong----ahhhhhh this is soooooooo frustrating........

Everything else works just fine although sometimes the voice control commands are misinterpreted?

Does anyone have any ideas for me to try please........

Guys maybe you can help on this one.....

I've got my phone set up on bluetooth and it can access files but no matter what I do I cannot get the car system to receive the phonebook data like it says it should.

I have a phone which I know is compatable with the system (Samsung J700) and every time I try to send the contact list to the car it says "no bluetooth device found" yet it's definitely receiving the signal from the phone as the blue icon is alight on the dash.

What am I doing wrong----ahhhhhh this is soooooooo frustrating........

Everything else works just fine although sometimes the voice control commands are misinterpreted?

Does anyone have any ideas for me to try please........

I haven't tried to actually send the phone book (the iPhone can't ) but the phone book automatically shows up on the car by pressing the phone button and scrolling to contacts once the phone itself is paired

I haven't tried to actually send the phone book (the iphone can't ) but the phone book automatically shows up on the car by pressing the phone button and scrolling to contacts once the phone itself is paired

But that's just it---it doesn't!

I agree that it should do but it doesn't and I can't figure out why not.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received..............

I have a nokia 6500 Slide, and the phone book gets downloaded to the car without doing anything. Have you not tried connecting the phone to the car and then press phonebook on the cars screen. On mine it takes about 5 seconds and brings up the whole contact list

Without sounding like to much of and idiot. Can someone please explain what the iPhone 3G can and can't do? The link was great but now I'm confused! Can my iPhone 3Gs address book be fully used and scrolled through but doesn't sync? Also with the voice control does all that work ok? Not that I no the full extent of the voice controls other than the video.

Thanks all

I have a nokia 6500 Slide, and the phone book gets downloaded to the car without doing anything. Have you not tried connecting the phone to the car and then press phonebook on the cars screen. On mine it takes about 5 seconds and brings up the whole contact list

I haven't got phonebook on my list of options and that's why I'm confused.

When you press phone what comes up on your options list?

Guys, just to let you know I've sorted it out now.

It transpires that the contacts have to be loaded into the phone's memory (not the sim) and then it works just fine.

Thanks to all of you for your help etc.

• 7 months later...

I just bought the new Samsung Tocco lite. All of the numbers are on the phones memory but the phonebook is not appearing in the fiestas phone menu.

I have previously been using a Nokia N73 and it has worked perfectly. Does anybody have any ideas? Please help!