Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Fiesta?

ford=win

Best Fiesta  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the best fiesta to get?

Hey everyone

I will soon (after a lot of waiting) be able to upgrade to a sporty fiesta, but I'm not sure which model to get? was hoping to see what everyones opinion on here was to which is the best one to go for

thanks in advance for the help :)

I voted other as I think you can't beat the Titanium for the spec and a lot of the other stuff (bodykit, etc) can be added fairly easily if you really want it.

Agreed! My car looks as sporty as any other Fiesta, is only 14 or so bhp down on the Metal/S1600, handles immaculately despite not having the 'sports' suspension - and has cruise control, auto lights, auto wipers, keyless entry and many other handy little gadgets. Oh - and seats I can actually fit in.

Hope you don't mind - I added the best option to the poll :D

nope don't mind at all, its interesting that there is much support for the titanium, might need to look into it

cheers for the opinions so far

I've moved my vote from Other to Titty...

big up the titties

titanium with dress up kit = zetec S but with climate/cruise/ambient lighting etc etc.

I've moved my vote from Other to Titty...

I need to do the same - how can I change my vote?

Titaniums for the win

I have to stay loyal to my Zetec-S ;)

For what you've done to yours you might as well have got a Titanium ;)

It's easily the Titanium, but don't forget the insurance group is higher on a Titanium. Titanium is group 14, Zetec S is group 13. If you were to go for a Fiesta Metal, it's group 17!

Also keep in mind, if you did go for the Titanium with the bodykit, you will have to tell your insurance company about the bodykit.

I need to do the same - how can I change my vote?

Titaniums for the win

Click on "delete my vote" and re-vote

It's easily the Titanium, but don't forget the insurance group is higher on a Titanium. Titanium is group 14, Zetec S is group 13. If you were to go for a Fiesta Metal, it's group 17!

Also keep in mind, if you did go for the Titanium with the bodykit, you will have to tell your insurance company about the bodykit.

i know the insurance groups are a bit different but believe it or not i can actually insure a metal nearly 100 quid cheaper than a Zetec S!?!?

i reli dont understand insurance sometimes lol

It's all about statistics - chances are there have been proportionally more Zetec S accidents/incidents than Metals - so up go the premiums.

It's all about statistics - chances are there have been proportionally more Zetec S accidents/incidents than Metals - so up go the premiums.

You've saved me a bit of head scratching there thanks mate, does make sense now that i think about it

still need to decide on a model though, lot of support for the tittie

For what you've done to yours you might as well have got a Titanium ;)

Exactly, at the time of purchase I was with Direct Line who do not allow mods if you're <25 so couldn't have Titanium with dress up. Had to be Zetec-S, I've got all the Titty toys i want installed now anyway ;)

Just picked up my Metal today. Think it looks the business & the extra PS does make a difference to the zetec S I test drove. Leather interior is stylish too but didn't need to try the heated seats today. ;-) Insurance was a about £20 cheaper than the 1.9 tdi Seat Ibiza I just traded in.

Gotta be the titanium, it costs about the same as a zetec s if you add a few goodies to each but the titanium has much more spec and with a couple of options like the full dress up kit and the titanium x pack, it looks great. Yeah, it costs me about £150 more to insure but it's a great little car and more uniqe than a zetec s.

Here is mine

6942458917_f0261ababb_b.jpg

Just picked up my Metal today. Think it looks the business & the extra PS does make a difference to the zetec S I test drove. Leather interior is stylish too but didn't need to try the heated seats today. ;-) Insurance was a about £20 cheaper than the 1.9 tdi Seat Ibiza I just traded in.

Sounds like i need to go and test drive some then, not gonna lie the extra grunt of the metal is majorly appealing

If you want grunt - you don't want any mk7 Fiesta currently available. The power is not a selling point of any model.

If you want grunt - you don't want any mk7 Fiesta currently available. The power is not a selling point of any model.

I agree, if you want to feel a real kick I recommend a much meatier engine of a different make. (I do recommend the Ibiza just a shame the new shape is not to my taste)

My Ibiza was a 5yr old FR 130ps & it was great fun but I fancied a change & wanted a smart looking car with a good reputation. 90% of my driving is on country lanes & I need the power to make overtakes safely in the limited places it is possible. The drive is very smooth & the engine in the Metal will give me what is required.

One of my oppos just traded off his Seat Cupra for a Kia 4x4 so he can carry his canoes.

It was like a stabbed rat and looked cracking.

I dnt want massive power, tbh i prob couldn't handle it lol, i just love the fiesta handles itself on the road and its a lot of fun even in my 1.25

I agree, if you want to feel a real kick I recommend a much meatier engine of a different make. (I do recommend the Ibiza just a shame the new shape is not to my taste)

My Ibiza was a 5yr old FR 130ps & it was great fun but I fancied a change & wanted a smart looking car with a good reputation. 90% of my driving is on country lanes & I need the power to make overtakes safely in the limited places it is possible. The drive is very smooth & the engine in the Metal will give me what is required.

i do quite a bit of driving in the lanes too so if you say that the Metal's engine does whats needed then that is perfect news for me :)

trying to over take at the moment is a challenge to say the least lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club