Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Idea On A Price

Jon Hunt

Tryin to convince my dad to part with his 11yearold fiesta after it MOT and taxed end March.

just wondering what people think it worth.

2001 Ford Fiesta Flight 3Door 1.3 in green

One Owner from New

All old MOT and tax discs from new.

Lots of service

will have 8-9Months Tax and MOT.

aint bad Nick for a 11 year old car.

Just starting to rust on Rear Arches and Driver door nothing major.

Lacquer starting to come off front bumper as it was involved in a RTC when it was 2weeks old non fault. Had new bumper and Head light.

Good little car dont want to sell it but not really got room to keep it when i get my Van.

What price would ya put on it???

It obviously depends on the mileage to some extent but it's actually not so important one cars once they start to get really cheap and a bit older.

Roughly based on your description you are probably looking at about £800, maybe a bit less. In perfect condition you might nearer to £1000.

If if was a cat c after the accident i wouldnt expect much over 600

If if was a cat c after the accident i wouldnt expect much over 600

That is true - However he never said it was a write-off - So I valued accordingly.

Do a car text check, this will give you recommended valuations for px, forecourt and private sale, average mileage and also list any write off or stolen / recovered details.

Well worth a couple of quid.

car RTA was in 2001 one lung cracked on headlight and bumper had a crack nothin major was fixed a week after.

about 110000 on the clock so it done 10000miles a year just had a new coil pack and service.

Told me dad to MOT it end of the month and tax it for 6months might use it for part x for my van when i back in June

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club