Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

kiltedboarder

Replacment for 6000CD

4 posts in this topic

depends what you want.

do you want just a cd unit or one with an mp3 connector or usb does it need pre out or aux or are you wanting a flip display unit or dvd or touch screen it just depends what you want i have a cheap one from halford its a kenwood w3041a its a cd with mp3cd playback and wma cd playback it has 1x pre out and front aux it cost about 50 from halfrauds but its good for what i need

Same question for a very similar car. I would like recomendations for a 2 din unit replacement for my Thai made Focus 2 litre sport+. Its the same body as your Uk facelift Focus with the same functions/switchgear. Here they have just swapped production to the current model that you in UK have had for a couple of years(Mk3???).

I use an ipod for my music and would like a large non flip screen. If GPS is preinstalled, all the better?

Most makes are available here in Thailand along with a huge variety of cheap mod/lighting/electrical equipment,

Thanks guys :D