Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Macca3985

New Mk3 Focus

8 posts in this topic

Just had the call today to adise me new focus wil lbe ready for collection on Friday 9th, can;t wait now its been on order since 21st January.

Just had the call today to adise me new focus wil lbe ready for collection on Friday 9th, can;t wait now its been on order since 21st January.

It will have been worth the wait, trust me. I ordered mine back in November and I finally took delivery of it three weeks ago

What specification do you have?

What specification do you have?

1.6 EcoBoost, Titanium X with the larger 18" alloys. But now I have seen the price of the tyres, I wished I hadn't now!

ive got the following :-

2.0 Diesel Titanium, Black, with the apperance pack.

i considored the 18" wheels, they look so nice

Would you believe that I had a puncture on the N/S/R three days after collecting car, and I was told that I would need a new tyre at £190 ! But thankfully they repaired and it only cost me £15.

Then two days after that, I had a puncture on the O/S/R, and that was repaired okay as well. Otherwise I could have been nearly £400 out of pocket and a pair of tyres that had done less than 100 miles..... :o

I've got the 18 inch alloys aswell, I had the car one day and had a puncture. It was able to be repaired thank !Removed!.

Great cars ! I have had my titanium in white with 18" wheels 7 months now and tempted to order a zetec s but I lose the interior of the titanium !!! May look at the X and order it for September ! You will love it !