Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Odometer Trick Test

neilcartledge

Just done the odometer test, reset button and turn to ignition II etc... One thing I didn't get was on number 10 the fuel volume test it said f037? Anyone know what this means? How much fuel left etc

Neil

Topic moved into Focus forums. Please do not post a question in the guides forum.

Where did you get that from? I have never seen an F code, normally P1137 or similar!

I would suggest wiping the memory, and monitoring...

Was option 10, just before the temperature. After it came lo11 , I saw the p103 option but that was right at the end , about option 16 or 17, can it actually tell you when your about to run out of fuel?

The car may have the fuel range, in which case it wont tell you when your about to run out of fuel, just when your estimated to hit zero

Could be more an error was previously reported on the "Fuel Sender Unit"

Like I said, get it cleared, then see if it comes back, these codes can remain unseen from an issue years ago!

Ok cheers mate thanks for that

How do I clear the memory then?

if you have / know anyone who posesses an OBD II Code reader, they may be able to clear the memory, otherwise, if your friendly with your local dealer, or a local garage they could wipe the codes for a very nominal fee / if not free.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club