Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Creepy Coupe

New Fiesta St Video

20 posts in this topic

Not as edgy as I'd hoped, not sure on the front end look?

Would have been nice if it went past 20mph... No engine or exhaust note at all >_>

I agree on the front end being a disappointment......appears they're going for the Aston Martin look but sadly not pulling it off at all.

Don't like it at all....

CopyCat?? You decide.......

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

Ford used to own and I believe still play a part within Jaguar/Land Rover and Aston Martin, so its not much of a surprise that they would take some of the other cars design ideas and features..

Looks hot.

Not as aggressive as the Corsa VXR but at least it looks different to the other cars in the class unlike the old ST.

Would have been nice if it went past 20mph... No engine or exhaust note at all >_>

dream on - for 99% it's just a regular Fiesta with ST bodykit and interior

personally I think the front is awful and I hope prelift parts will fit :D

Yawn, what a boring video. Why go so slow, this isn't the video for the new micra! I want to hear induction sound and some tyre squeal from a hot hatch promo video.

no drls?

no drls?

Integrated within the headlights

Yawn, what a boring video. Why go so slow, this isn't the video for the new micra! I want to hear induction sound and some tyre squeal from a hot hatch promo video.

They could only find a learner to drive it (or it could have been my Mother).

The more i look at this car, the more i dislike it :( However, the facelift may get the same big grille, and the ST won't look so different? Who knows...... There must be a reason why Ford have delayed it till 2013....

I imagine it's being driven sooo slowly because it's a prototype and most likely the only one they have. it might not be 100% finished. Hopefully with a few tweaks it might look better.

Not loving it at the moment.

The front looks absolutely dire.

I imagine it's being driven sooo slowly because it's a prototype and most likely the only one they have. it might not be 100% finished. Hopefully with a few tweaks it might look better.

Not loving it at the moment.

Urmm, the whole idea of this Geneva launch is that this is the production model.

Urmm, the whole idea of this Geneva launch is that this is the production model.

I think the video is more Spain than Switzerland

I think the video is more Spain than Switzerland

Fair point

personally I think the front is awful and I hope prelift parts will fit :D

Pre-facelift parts won't fit, The headlamps are a different shape, the bonnets different too. I'm hoping the facelift Zetec S has a similar to current grill layout, then it would be an easy swap. If Ford don't do it, I will...If I ever get my hands on one.

I prefer the street-pack alloys to the ST ones too.

Pre-facelift parts won't fit, The headlamps are a different shape, the bonnets different too. I'm hoping the facelift Zetec S has a similar to current grill layout, then it would be an easy swap. If Ford don't do it, I will...If I ever get my hands on one.

I prefer the street-pack alloys to the ST ones too.

Actually, modifying the front of an ST to look like a pre-facelift would be relatively easy. The front wings are the same on both models. Therefore, only the ST front bumper, headlights, bonnet and grilles would have to be replaced with pre-facelift items. They will be a straight swap as the mounting points will be the same.