Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Audio Cable

jayneybabi

Hi just wanted to ask before i book car into ford... do you need a specific audio cable to work the USB feature in a 60plate focus???

i have a ipod and it has a feature on the cd player to play my ipod through the usb, when i plug it in it just makes a noise no music gets played yet the player thinks its playing... (if that makes sense) it charges the ipod but doesnt play songs :S

any idea if its a fault with the USB or the fact i need to purchase a cable from ford ?? the aux cable works fine but wanted the other feature to work.

any advise be good please

thanks

There is a cable which has a USB on one end and an iPod and 3.5 plugs on the other end.

http://bit.ly/xJnQ6S

I do believe there is also a software update which will allow you to just use a standard iPod sync cable too.

There is a cable which has a USB on one end and an iPod and 3.5 plugs on the other end.

http://bit.ly/xJnQ6S

I do believe there is also a software update which will allow you to just use a standard iPod sync cable too.

Hey how do i get the software up date?

does that mean il need to book car in with ford?

There are users on this forum that have done the update, I believe they sourced it themselves and installed via a USB stick.

There are users on this forum that have done the update, I believe they sourced it themselves and installed via a USB stick.

any idea where i can get this or who to contact then ? would prefer to attempt myself as arnold clark will take my car off me for a day then end up messing something up

thanks

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club