Guide For Focus Mk2/mk2.5 C-Max/kuga ~Elm 327 Cable And Ff2 Programtranslating
Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:15 PM
Last but not least when I check the box for DDS as soon as I press write configuration, I'm guessing it resets the module then I get a message sayin " tyre pressure system malfunction"?? My traction control light is on with Some lateral acceleration sensor error, might that be the cause?
Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:56 AM
I am new to the forum, and I just stumbled on this topic, and I was fascinated that yo could access the ecu to activate this features.
I have a question, I have a Focus 1.6 TDCI Sportvan 2007, that has this little stupid onboard computer
Could anyone tell me what exactly can I modify/active with this configuration? I guess this is in any way updatable, like the other, and doesn't have eco drive, Iam I right?
Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:15 PM
Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:17 PM
Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:28 PM
Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:39 PM
Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:25 AM
Right. The eco-mode is only for the MK2,5. In the MK2 you can activate the instant fuel consumption and the auto door lock.
Will not work on S Max.........
Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:54 PM
Should be ok to program ..............download link https://rapidshare.c...4/ELMConfig.zip
Just run program from your desktop and get to page below.....disable screensaver and make sure your laptop battery is good or plug it into the charger, takes about 25 mins..........
Thanks for your answer Richiemac.
I have a Toshiba NB250 netbook so battery at full charge lasts more than 4 hour. The rest, screensavers, and other stuff that may put the netbook on sleep also are disabled.
But do i really need the FTDI drivers so i can connect at 500 kb/s?
Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:41 PM
I got the same switch from a local electronic shop because I didn't wanted to wait for it
Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:54 PM
things has changed m8!!
Will not work on S Max.........
Civil-zz has just released new version of ELMConfig with support of platform CD34x (mondeo/galaxy/s-max) - http://civil.iffc.ru...g/ELMConfig.zip
I'm more then happy, because i have also s-max in garage
As far as I have heard, central configuration file in CD34x is similar to central configuration file in FF3!
Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:13 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:58 PM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:30 PM
Updated ELMConfig. Version 0.2.2b> civil.iffc.ru .
- Added the ability to read, modify, and maintain a central platform configuration CD34x (Ford Mondeo IV / S-Max / Galaxy) (in Russian only)
- Added ability to read and decipher codes DTC platform modules CD34x
- Added ability to read information from the platform modules CD34x
- Added ability to separate on / off sounds restaylovoy tidy (including "sound snowflakes")
- The possibility of monitoring CAN-bus with recording log
- On the Information tab for the module HEC, C1 platform added field "number of keys"
- The firmware 509 fixed displaying the letter "h" in messages RDS (firmware granted quickie, for which he thanks a lot)
- Fixed a bug that resulted in connecting could result in an error response to the request "AT L0"
- Fixed a bug that occurs when using the BCM for Ford Kuga (thanks Nikitoz78 for testing)
- Fixed the module HCM (Platform C1)
- The "Customize ELM327 to work with MS-CAN" has been moved to the initial window (next to the speed setting ELM)
- Changed the organization of the files - now located next to ELMConfig.exe folder data, which are necessary for the program files
7 user(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users